How to fix their anemic pass rush?



we can only go up from here but its a clear coaching issue after investing so much resources in pass rushers.
 
we can only go up from here but its a clear coaching issue after investing so much resources in pass rushers.
Fangio's defense isn't really about sacks. It's more about confusing the QB through disguise in the secondary, which obviously our geniuses haven't been able to do at all. I don't remember his edge rushers ever putting up huge numbers.
 
Fangio's defense isn't really about sacks. It's more about confusing the QB through disguise in the secondary, which obviously our geniuses haven't been able to do at all. I don't remember his edge rushers ever putting up huge numbers.
I am not even expecting sacks,we arent even pressuring the QB and it is hard on the CBs to cover for so long.
 
Sweat has at least played in similar system.

Its rumored the as is 2027 2nd or 3rd.

Plus hes asing for a revised contract now, he has no more guaranteed money after 2026 that's likely what he wants.

Which Dallas gives Dallas the incentive to redo him as next year's cap hit is Ike 18 million.

Is he worth a premier contract and valuable day 2 pick next year?
Personally I think he'd be a good player fit, but if we're really trying to get this team to contend, I don't think so.

The more I think about it, the more only 1 man seems to make 'homerun, let's risk it' sense. And that's TJ Watt.
 
New name to consider, Khalil Mack.

Chargers are done and the Cowboys can afford him. Has 3 sacks this season and is a proven pass rusher despite his age. As a rental for 12-13 games or so he’d be a great addition.
Much better option than feel good story, local boy returns home, Von Miller.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,776
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top