How to get NFL Gamepass for a little over $100

cmoney23

Reaction score
First off, what the heck is "game pass"? Second... why do I need it?

Staubacher

Reaction score
I just added it to my Android tablet too. Thanks again Cyber Bob!

Really wasn't that hard - just follow the directions.

Total cost $120 plus about 30 for a year of dns service.

Compared to $200 + Sunday Ticket streaming and with more features it's awesome

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

From the website:
WATCH EVERY NFL GAME LIVE IN HD
  • 65 Preseason, 256 Reg. Season, 10 Playoff Games & Super Bowl XLIX
  • NFL Network & NFL RedZone
  • Access to 2009-2013 Archived Games

It's offered to people outside of the US.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think that's close to $200, and the quality sucks.

The quality is only as good as your internet connection no matter which route you choose.

My online subscription that came with Madden last year would buffer for a second and then be crisp.

Appreciate the post though. I would definitely give it a shot if my folks hadn't just switched to directv. Gonna log in from my place and just watch online.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Game Pass is the international version of Sunday Ticket plus game rewind. Like everything else, US customers get hosed while other countries get the awesome prices.

We lock into a 2 year contract or at best pay double to go through DTV. Internationals just log right into the NFL website and pay $100.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Could I use the extension Zenmate to unblock my country. Its free and it has a lot less permissions than Hola Unblocker

Kilyin

Reaction score
I would just say to be aware that the NFL can and has banned the proxy IPs of hola and other similar proxy/vpn services at any time, and then you'd be SOL.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I would just say to be aware that the NFL can and has banned the proxy IPs of hola and other similar proxy/vpn services at any time, and then you'd be SOL.

They never banned them, they just put a pay wall in to stop people getting it free from the Netherlands. They've never banned paying customers.

Kilyin

Reaction score
They never banned them, they just put a pay wall in to stop people getting it free from the Netherlands. They've never banned paying customers.

I know for a fact they blocked hola IPs last year, while using other proxies allowed you to watch. There was no paywall, because you didn't even have to login.

I understand that there is a paywall now... but whether you're paying or not, you're fraudulently representing that you're outside of the US. If the NFL wanted to offer this to US customers, they'd already be doing it.

There is nothing stopping them from taking your money and then blocking whatever proxy you're using down the road. That saves them a little bandwidth, actually.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Hey Bob do you know anything about the Chromecast online feed? If I have a Mac Air does it automatically block the pop ups?