How would have Dak performed tonight (CARDS)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We won one game with Dak and we weren't exactly look incredibly hot against the Giants, of all teams, either.

There is an argument to be made that Dak, along with Zeke, would have fumbled the game away. Dak sucks with feeling pressure which is why he and Zeke led in fumbles 2 seasons ago.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Im not moving goal post bro,,, they are too far away except if your Greg the Leg.
What Im saying and have been saying since we drafted Zeke at 4 overall, is that you cant keep making mistake after mistake, constantly trying to draft a project like Gregory, Jaylon, wasting draft picks.
This has been a problem for years, its not Dak fault.
I actually feel horrible for the player, for Dak.
You put Dak in KC and put Mahomes on this team and Im willing to bet that results would be very similar as to what they are now for both teams.
No, you said Andy is being scapegoated. That's literally all I responded to lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No, you said Andy is being scapegoated. That's literally all I responded to lol
Sure he is,,, thrown right into the fire.
You think Dalton was smiling because he thought it was funny...
Bet he was smiling because he was thinking,,, *** did I sign with this crap festival.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I wanted Dalton to be a monster tonight. Sadly, I'm left with the satisfaction that the Dak sucks crowd has to eat crow, or make excuses.

How so? Dalton sucking doesn't absolve Dak of sucking. What a weird thought process.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's a myth that Dak is better equipped for a poor offensive line. He's not. He's heavy footed, he's got ability to drop back and when nothing is there to make a run for it. He is, however, not great at sensing pressure and avoiding it.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The offensive line was only "decimated" by one more person than it was "decimated" the prior 5 games, yet the Cowboys put up 30+ points.

Suddenly, we have excuses for the QB. I wonder why? :rolleyes:
It’s cuz we’re all in this together behind the red rocket. Who by the way is the superior player and he doesn’t want... what is it up to $50 million per now?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He almost threw the pick 6 in the first quarter before Martin went down. So no. Same line. Dalton is trash and has been for a while. The fact everyone here expected him to be better than Dak says a lot about your overall football knowledge. Also. I see you talking about leading the WR. I saw him lead Cedric Wilson into a shattered sternum. Something that Dalton would never do and only Dak does (heard that here). Whats the excuse for that?

Okay Savanah Guthrie...chill. Sheesh.

So in the same paragraph you say, with a straight face..."Martin went down" AND "same line". You mean the last and final all pro Oline gone...is still the same? Surely you are pulling my leg for fun.

"everyone here expected him to be better"? What in the he hockey sticks are you rambling about? Handful of weirdos expected him to be better. Many people had HOPED he would be better at getting a WIN. Well real fans anyway. (Yes...I went there...I am SICK of this bull SHEET rooting for a player instead of the TEAM! SICK OF IT!)

Yes...I do talk about "leading a receiver". SO thoughtful of you to go back I-don't-know-how-many-comments-ago to bring that up...but I own it. Look, just because I'd like to see Dak get better at it on certain routes...doesn't mean EVERY other QB does it perfectly.

I don't get your hostility dude. Really....but hey...I hope you feel better. Got all that off your chest.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't really know what went on with Dalton... since you see some laser like passes.. and then mistakes.

That being said... it doesn't matter if it was Dak or Dalton... this team is crap.

We don't seem to have the best O-line, D-line, DBs, RB, QB, Receivers... I mean DAMN!
Was there anyone on this team that didn't suck yesterday?

I think it could have been the two fumbles for TDs, an O-line that keeps getting decimated. Coaching staff that seems not all it was cracked up to be.

But hey....let's make it all about Andy! Loser was given a GREAT team sheesh.

Not you zero.....you know who.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No actually they're not. 33 ppg gives you a MUCH higher chance of winning that 10 ppg. If we maintained the 33 ppg we were getting from Dak we could have expected to sweep the Giants and Washington and at least split with the Eagles. That's 6 wins right there. Then we could have expected to beat Cincy getting us to 7. From there we only need to steal one from a "good" team.. Maybe SF at home.. Maybe the Vikings on the road. That gets us to 8-8 which IMHO would win this division. Which frankly given a defense giving up over 30 ppg would represent a miracle of biblical proportions.

I think we seem to have a difference of opinion on what exactly entails "results". Other than that...we're not too far off.

erod

Reaction score
The Cards pass defense is statistically bad.

plus Dak’s a beast.

we would have dropped 30+ on them.
Based on.......

Dak trailed badly in every game he played. Coudn't hang until it was over. An Atlanta gift was the only reason he didn't finish every game as the loser.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Based on.......

Dak trailed badly in every game he played. Coudn't hang until it was over. An Atlanta gift was the only reason he didn't finish every game as the loser.

Were we capable of winning every game we played that went down to the wire with Dak?

Yep...

That’s what great quarterbacks bring.

What happens when you have average back up level quarterbacks when you get down big in games is what happened last night.

See the difference?

LMAO!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s cuz we’re all in this together behind the red rocket. Who by the way is the superior player and he doesn’t want... what is it up to $50 million per now?
Black Bold: Speak for yourself. I'm behind red rocket about as much as the haters (cough cough) are behind Dak. :rolleyes:

Red Bold: o_O Why would he? He's only a backup! So much for being superior.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This OL was decimated tonight. How would Dak have fared behind it?

Dalton was horrible as was Zeke. I'm not so convinced that Dak would've continued on his pace though. That is only because if you been around here long enough, well we seen another QB who could put up a lot of yards, especially in one of these kinds of seasons, put up a lot of yards in one game and then have a game like this one. In the age off mediocrity we are used to seeing a QB on fire one week and then fall flat the next when they team has underlining problems.