How would the reaction had been if Dallas won Sunday?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We would have been talking about this team might do some good things in the playoffs. Now it's will we even make the playoffs.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Would have been OT if we didn’t miss a FG. Or going for a long FG attempt to win.

foofighters

Reaction score
Let's say Dallas scores a TD on that final drive and the defense held up.

Dallas would have won 31-28.

I would imagine fans and the media being much more forgiving of the coaching staff and Zeke's atrocious play.

What would have been made out of that game had it resulted in a last minute W?
I still would have called our team out. Our fans would have told me, "SCOREBOARD!!!" "Nothing is wrong with this team!!" "YAY!!! Super Bowl here we come!!" That's what would have happened...exactly what would have happened.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winning is the best deodorant. We would've forgotten a lot of the mistakes and blunders if it ended in a great comeback win. The loss forces us to take a look at the things that went wrong and it's not pretty.
That's just how it is. The reality is there are mistakes by every team in every game, but if the team is still able to win that is mostly forgotten, and if the team loses the mistakes are amplified. I think in most cases unfairly so, but I was pretty ticked in this one when they ran Zeke twice in a row inside of the red zone. Running time on the clock is fine and good, but the first priority still has to be to get the TD. The way our running game was going we couldn't count on it for the 2 yards needed to get a 1st down.