How would you feel about a new silver-dominant uni, w/ white+blue accents?

_sturt_

Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread but I really would like to see a change and have these be the new home uniform (and also the equivalent white version for road). Pay tribute to the original 1960 team! I love the white helmet

dal-12-whiteshoulders-patrickgreen-vert-620x885.jpg

7ee2bf05cfd3d2a152f22b2563e7349e.jpg

9b0c9a5724695cd119efda5ab01dc3c3.jpg

I agree that I love the look.

Can't agree to anything (again including the blues), though, replacing our tried-and-true look for home games, and every other regular season game... if I had my way.

So, I'd be okay, though, with it as the jersey for our Thanksgiving game every year.

Going back to another post, I'd like to see the league allow teams to choose any uniform from their past for their post-season games... would just add another level of cool to the achievement, imo.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Top unis are a go. Especially if they could incorporate a metallic looking fabric with some sheen to it.

The rest are hot garbage and our silver helmet should never be under any consideration to change, especially to white although I did like the alternative unis for TG etc. Most iconic symbol in sports other than the Yankees interlock NY.

The only "consideration" for an alternate helmet would be an all chrome unit with the same symbol. I think that would look tight on HD TV's.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I dont get it
Cowboys classic white is as well known as the Yankee pinstripes. Why are we even F'ing around with it. Whats next-copying the Bucs old tangerine orange?
The unis on this post look like crap.
As an old fan I'm begging-Please stop messing around with the Unis
yeah the one thing I dread is if they get new uni's like other teams have.
most of the new unis for other teams suck.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread but I really would like to see a change and have these be the new home uniform (and also the equivalent white version for road). Pay tribute to the original 1960 team! I love the white helmet

dal-12-whiteshoulders-patrickgreen-vert-620x885.jpg

7ee2bf05cfd3d2a152f22b2563e7349e.jpg

9b0c9a5724695cd119efda5ab01dc3c3.jpg

Love the original inspired whites w/shoulder stars as alternates and especially love the white helmets but would not want to replace the iconic whites w/silver helmets.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hate the white pants on the these uniforms...should be silver.
Like seeing the stars on the shoulders, but don't like the nike logo squeezed in between the number and the star.
9716096-ezekiel-elliott-dez-bryant-nfl-dallas-cowboys-minnesota-vikings-850x560.jpg

JBS

Reaction score
Hate the white pants on the these uniforms...should be silver.
Like seeing the stars on the shoulders, but don't like the nike logo squeezed in between the number and the star.
9716096-ezekiel-elliott-dez-bryant-nfl-dallas-cowboys-minnesota-vikings-850x560.jpg

White on white is amazing. I love silver pants too

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Gotta love the traditionalists that get up in arms about change completely oblivious to the fact the uni's have changed numerous times over the course of the franchise's existence.