How would you rate Jaylon's recovery to his college form?

diefree666

Reaction score
The nerve fires the muscle to move so it is dependent...

maybe. Supposedly the claim has been that the nerve would have an impact as regards change of direction. And already we have numerous accounts about Jaylon's burst being back.

It appears to me that physically he is almost back to what he was capable of doing before the injury; now he has to scrape off a years + amount of rust. And of course on the field he is still a rookie.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't expect him to play Thursday....

I don't expect him to play until the 3rd PS, if then. and then I am sure it will be limited, very limited. If he gets 6 plays it will be a start though.

But it is a start, a methodical plan is what they have. So if he does not play until the 3rd PS, it does not mean he is not ready.

waldoputty

Reaction score
maybe. Supposedly the claim has been that the nerve would have an impact as regards change of direction. And already we have numerous accounts about Jaylon's burst being back.

It appears to me that physically he is almost back to what he was capable of doing before the injury; now he has to scrape off a years + amount of rust. And of course on the field he is still a rookie.

that is basically my question.
i am no expert and was hoping someone with the background would comment to compare the videos.