How would you rate Jaylon's recovery to his college form?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of players come back better and stronger than before because of the extensive rehab process. I wouldn't be surprised if this young man tears it up, sooner than later.

And this is true in many instances. We have machines to balance strength between limbs and often as much work is on the non-injured limb as the other. Often the player is stronger and even quicker than before. What they lose is time as these things can be done without injury.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I had thought it would be sooner then 6-9 months from now but I believe he's gonna be a monster once he reaches that

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't expect him to play until the 3rd PS, if then. and then I am sure it will be limited, very limited. If he gets 6 plays it will be a start though.

But it is a start, a methodical plan is what they have. So if he does not play until the 3rd PS, it does not mean he is not ready.

He is practicing in back to back days and is doing everything including team on padded days.

I expect he plays Thursday even if only a series. He has had only the opposite of setbacks. Holding him out serves no purpose.

Shuff

Reaction score
Have not seen him play real football yet, can't rate until then.

jday

Reaction score
How would you rate his recovery to his college form - yes he did gain some muscle.

Hard to tell his practice videos from his college highlights:

Actually, I'd say he has put on some serious mass since his college days and noticed that late last year....I think.

At any rate, when I was watching tape on him I thought he looked more like a safety/corner than a linebacker. Now, he is actually starting to look the part and should be much better at shedding blocks than what he would have been had he played his rookie year.

Pants

Reaction score
is this a trick question?

ask me after week 2 or 3 of the regular season

Verdict

Reaction score
I really would like to hear some more input on his status. I'm not asking if he is back to being a hall of fame potential player. I am asking about what his physical condition is.

Does anyone here REAlLY know? Anyone watching practice have an opinion on him? Where is he along the continuum of being fully healthy again?