Howdy

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Hey y'all..lurker turned semi poster turned lurker again..trying to branch out a little more and get my feet wet, if you will.

"Younger" fan, born and raised in South east-ish Texas as a full fledged Dallas Cowboys fan.

Anywho, I'm excited for this season, as any other season and ready for some Cowboys football!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey y'all..lurker turned semi poster turned lurker again..trying to branch out a little more and get my feet wet, if you will.

"Younger" fan, born and raised in South east-ish Texas as a full fledged Dallas Cowboys fan.

Anywho, I'm excited for this season, as any other season and ready for some Cowboys football!!
Okay BigTime, what are you now? If I read that correctly you've gone back to lurking but here you are posting, and not semi-posting, that was a real post. So you've gone lurker, semi-poster, lurker and are you becoming a full on poster? So we can make fun of you?

I don't get that lurking thing either, surely nothing written in these forums would keep someone from wading right on in. If they don't run me off, I think everyone else is pretty safe.

And that "younger", why is that in ""'s. I consider 40's to be younger, actually 50's too, oh, what the hell, if you are under 71 years, 348 days, you are younger. I won't say you are wet behind the ears because frankly I never got that. I was too young when I was born to remember behind my ears but pretty sure I was wet and slimy all over. When they clean up babies, don't they check behind the ears?

Anywho, backatchyou, welcome, come on in and let me teach you about bad habits.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Okay BigTime, what are you now?...

Coach, you were one of my favorites on the now dead forum I strictly lurked on..thanks for the amazingly warm welcome!!
:lmao2:

I'm trying to get out and about, so I guess one would say I've relapsed back into a semi-poster

By all means, please, teach me the ways of the wise and make fun of me..I enjoy great banter :laugh:

P.S. I'm 30 years young :thumbup:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Howdy backatcha BTB.
So many newbies intodruce Themselves with "I've been lurking for a while" that I'm thinking of founding a support group "Lurkers anonymous", where kinder, gentler, Posters, like Our good Buddy @Furboy, can help usher Y'all gently into this brave new World, would it have helped You to pop out from the metaphorical cyber-bushes if such a safe place existed?

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Howdy backatcha BTB.
So many newbies intodruce Themselves with "I've been lurking for a while" that I'm thinking of founding a support group "Lurkers anonymous", where kinder, gentler, Posters, like Our good Buddy @Furboy, can help usher Y'all gently into this brave new World, would it have helped You to pop out from the metaphorical cyber-bushes if such a safe place existed?
:lmao:

Absolutely genius lol. Hey, I mean, I'll try almost anything once.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Cool, as soon as I know that Furboy and a few others from the kind and Gentle School (sadly, current enrolment Nos. make LVE's High school look like Texas A & M, but I'll try) are on board, I'll give it a whirl.
Oh the irony, of sorts..I actually reside in College Station..home of the Fightin' Texas Aggies

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh the irony, of sorts..I actually reside in College Station..home of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
Bro, Jimbo has lost his mind! Not tough enough he plays in the SECW that he needs to add Clemson as an out of conference foe? Cajones grande!

The Aggies could be that first 2 loss team to make the playoffs, if they can get by with just that. They need the Tigers to chow down on the Horns this Sat to help their chances.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Bro, Jimbo has lost his mind! Not tough enough he plays in the SECW that he needs to add Clemson as an out of conference foe? Cajones grande!

The Aggies could be that first 2 loss team to make the playoffs, if they can get by with just that. They need the Tigers to chow down on the Horns this Sat to help their chances.
One of my most favorite, yet worrisome times in College Football is when A&M left the Little 12 for the SEC. It has been a jolting joy ride since, if you will.

He's got the same moxie Sumlin had, but with a better resume to back it up, in my opinion.

We had a great battle with Clemson last year, so long as Mond keeps his head, I wouldn't be surprised if we walk out victorious this go around. I love it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of my most favorite, yet worrisome times in College Football is when A&M left the Little 12 for the SEC. It has been a jolting joy ride since, if you will.

He's got the same moxie Sumlin had, but with a better resume to back it up, in my opinion.

We had a great battle with Clemson last year, so long as Mond keeps his head, I wouldn't be surprised if we walk out victorious this go around. I love it.
With you on that migration to the SEC, I'm a Hog and it's been murder on the football program. They were a top 5 recruiter in Texas back in the SWC days but they can't compete with the SECW. Hell, they thought they had Kelly Bryant locked up and he spurned them for Missouri. Missouri!!!!

I am not usually an Aggie fan because I couldn't stand Manziel, but Gig 'Em! To make it tougher, my daughter-in-law is the great granddaughter of Rudder, of the A&M Rudder the book was written about and part of the campus named for. They're nuts!! They don't just stand for the game, I've never seen anyone on that side of the family sit.