Howdy

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
With you on that migration to the SEC, I'm a Hog and it's been murder on the football program. They were a top 5 recruiter in Texas back in the SWC days but they can't compete with the SECW. Hell, they thought they had Kelly Bryant locked up and he spurned them for Missouri. Missouri!!!!

I am not usually an Aggie fan because I couldn't stand Manziel, but Gig 'Em! To make it tougher, my daughter-in-law is the great granddaughter of Rudder, of the A&M Rudder the book was written about and part of the campus named for. They're nuts!! They don't just stand for the game, I've never seen anyone on that side of the family sit.

I was pulling for Bielma(sp?) as much as was allowed, I really enjoy Collins and that other monster back he had. He didn't fair too terribly well though.

I haven't really cared for many a QB sporting an A&M jersey here as of late..they can't seem to find any decent ones with on field poise and off field behavior that match..exce ex for maybe Kyle Allen..but that one was lost to Sumlins antics :rolleyes: