Video: Humor: Dak Gets Rejected

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

blueblood70

Reaction score

I love how Dak shakes his own hand after he's left hanging.

Also, he's looking slimmer this season.

ahh are you blind he wasn't rejected as the other guy didnt SEE him out out his hand..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you expect any less from a Dak-related thread?

It's like the Cowboys version of Godwin's Law (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law)... the longer a discussion about Dak goes on, the more likely it will have to be moved to Drama Zone. :laugh:
You would think I would know better after witnessing so many Romo threads experience the same thing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please tell me you're joking. Everybody else is.

Joking nah man no joking when you get embarrassed at home and the Eagles and Bolts are taking selfies and celebrating on the Star whats there to joke about! Mr can't hit the barn if his life depended on it( Dak) was responsible 100% for our dismantling last season....if you want to laugh np and by the way even those passes to Mr. Glasses are off target!!!! :facepalm:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Those weren't impressive passes by any stretch, especially when contrasted with the clip prior of several quarterbacks in the studio throwing absolute darts. Even Dan Marino in his ripe old age still throws better than Dak.
In Dak's defense, the other quarterback were trying to drill the kid (can't remember his name). Dak wasn't trying to kill the kid so he wasn't aiming for his chest. Rather, he was putting the ball where his hands could catch it. The kid does drop one ball that hits him in the hands.

CPanther95

Reaction score
In Dak's defense, the other quarterback were trying to drill the kid (can't remember his name). Dak wasn't trying to kill the kid so he wasn't aiming for his chest. Rather, he was putting the ball where his hands could catch it. The kid does drop one ball that hits him in the hands.

Yeah, I'd lean more to this viewpoint.

If he drilled the guy in the throat and he went down, nobody would be looking at how stupid the show idea was - everyone would be hanging Dak out to dry as the D-bag who took a lighthearted sketch so seriously that he injured some poor amateur.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can't decide if slimmer is a good thing, or a bad thing. I know during the ATL game I was glad Dak was as big a dude as he is. That said, he looks really fit this year. Like his torso slimmed down but his upper body is pretty thick.

Its a great thing. It shows his dedication and determination to be the best he can be. Would you rather have him come puffed up like Zeke did last year?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its a great thing. It shows his dedication and determination to be the best he can be. Would you rather have him come puffed up like Zeke did last year?

I didn't think he was out of shape last year.

It's a mixed bag. Dak spends a lot of time out of the pocket. Is the lower weight going to make him faster, more elusive? Or did the extra weight maybe help him absorb some hits?

Like I said, I can't decide if I think it's a good thing or a bad thing. It's more an interesting thing to keep an eye on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn't think he was out of shape last year.

It's a mixed bag. Dak spends a lot of time out of the pocket. Is the lower weight going to make him faster, more elusive? Or did the extra weight maybe help him absorb some hits?

Like I said, I can't decide if I think it's a good thing or a bad thing. It's more an interesting thing to keep an eye on.

Being in great shape is somehow a bad thing? Interesting take there.