Twitter: (Humor) How Tony Romo calls games

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Guy is a coach pretending he’s a tv guy. If CBS hadn’t jumped the gun and paid him crazy money, he’d be an offensive coordinator rn.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I like Romo as an announcer. I don’t like the full unshaven look, though. At least clean up the neck stubble so it looks like you didn’t just roll out of bed after a night of partying. Maybe that is what CBS told him.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I like Romo as an announcer as well, I feel like we're just sitting in a living room watching football. Other announcers are too formal, Romo's style is better. (I did say that Romo should be our OC in another thread, btw)

But the impression was funny, I thought it was going to go toward the Bill Cosby Jello pudding pops commercial. (May Cosby's reputation rest in peace.. )

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Imagine if you replaced Romo for Dak in this spoof. All the Dak Boyz would be calling for the thread to be taken down, luulz.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Romo has not been good at his job this season. He isn't working as hard to bring what was so unique about his perspective.

I can imagine it is a lot of hard work breaking down two teams every week, but he is being paid ridiculous money, and you would expect him to rise to the occasion.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He left out “oh my gosh” at least 15 times per broadcast. Oh my gosh this and oh my gosh that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He left out “oh my gosh” at least 15 times per broadcast. Oh my gosh this and oh my gosh that.

He is a Christian, he can't cuss, at least on TV. What do you want him to say...WTH? That would not look good on TV. lol

J12B

Reaction score
I like how sometimes Nantz doesn't know how to respond to what Romo says haha