Image: Humor: Jason Garrett's game plan leaked

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
4ttsQZd_d.jpg

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Funny as these are...Just throwing a fit and still losing does not make it much better than clapping...

holgorage.0.gif

danarage.gif

OpenJealousArchaeopteryx.gif

HOLGOBS.gif

Of course...we could just have Holgy tell the Ginger to load up on Red Bull...

danabull_medium.gif

At least it is a visual admission that things have not gone as they should.

The problem with Garrett is that nothing is ever wrong and nothing is ever his fault.

Tommy

Reaction score
Funny as these are...Just throwing a fit and still losing does not make it much better than clapping...

holgorage.0.gif

danarage.gif

OpenJealousArchaeopteryx.gif

HOLGOBS.gif

Of course...we could just have Holgy tell the Ginger to load up on Red Bull...

danabull_medium.gif
No way man! That’s called passion. That’s what fans at home on their couch want to see on their TV screen. Players respect that and rally behind it. ~ sarcasm off

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least it is a visual admission that things have not gone as they should.

The problem with Garrett is that nothing is ever wrong and nothing is ever his fault.

And if neither of them get the issues corrected...it makes no difference.

WVU is like Dallas this year...they can put a quarter or so together and completely fall apart in other parts of the game.

Well....WVU has a better record but trust me the frustrations are just the same whether a coach is throwing a fit on the sidelines or just clapping...when you are getting your arse handed to you.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way man! That’s called passion. That’s what fans at home on their couch want to see on their TV screen. Players respect that and rally behind it.

Not when you are getting a beat down put you.

Or you have a 3rd year QB on your squad that can not throw a decent pass and acts like he has no clue what system he is running.
Or a coach that should be able to recruit killer QBs for his passing system but only manages to get decent QBs that transfer.

Throwing a fit on the sidelines does not make a difference if the end result is the same.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No way man! That’s called passion. That’s what fans at home on their couch want to see on their TV screen. Players respect that and rally behind it.

It's called losing control of your emotions. Do it too often and people lose respect for you.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if players respected and rallied behind Tom Landry.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Sure. But I don't think that's the point. Jimmy clapped, but no one cared because he won games that mattered.

With Garrett it seems like clapping has effectively become a crutch, "wishful thinking" as opposed to motivation. You can't clap your way into scheming and game management.

It would be the same if some "yelled" their way into such.

Tommy

Reaction score
It's called losing control of your emotions. Do it too often and people lose respect for you.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if players respected and rallied behind Tom Landry.
I know man. I was being sarcastic. Guess I could have made that a little more clear.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Just curious.. why do you have the sax player from lost boys?

That show was on tv last night and I saw that dude playing the sax and I was like I’ve seen that on CZ somewhere.

HAHAHA, because it's awesome? That movie was one of my favorites growing up, but I never understood why that scene existed.

Someone made a funny remix of it:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not when you are getting a beat down put you.

Or you have a 3rd year QB on your squad that can not throw a decent pass and acts like he has no clue what system he is running.
Or a coach that should be able to recruit killer QBs for his passing system but only manages to get decent QBs that transfer.

Throwing a fit on the sidelines does not make a difference if the end result is the same.

For some reason, there are fans who love to see a coach lose it on the sidelines. I guess it's because they're losing it in their living room and they see it as he cares as much as them...or something.

Jimmy Johnson was good at controlled emotion. He knew when to throw a fit, and when to keep his cool. That's passion and leadership.

WVU's coach loses control and throws a fit. It's not the same thing, and guys like me just give it one of these :rolleyes: after a while.

Reactions: BAT