Twitter: Hurns visiting

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Not feeling him at all. Not the player this offense needa.

We need a speedy playmaker.

He isnt it.

This offense needs more than just speed, otherwise Butler would have been perfect. This offense isn't built on spreading the field and going over the top. It's built on timing and moving the chains. We may WANT more explosiveness and speed, but that's really not what this offense is built for.

Patrick

Reaction score
Still not sure why people want to sign someone and cut Dez when we could sign someone to compliment him, I criticized Dez as much as anyone last season but it wasn't just one thing that caused the offense to struggle, it was a mixture of things, Dez had a rough year, Dak had a rough year, and the O-line had a rough year. Adding Hurns (provided it's a reasonable price) helps make this team more dangerous in the passing game.

Not to drag another topic of conversation into this thread but if the playbook could utilize multiple players in different formations we would be laughing.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This is good news. Hopefully it’s old Jerry and he doesn’t walk out of the building without signing.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I'm sure he didn't want Robinson either right? And how were the wideouts on those Giants teams he coached? This was all a numbers game.

They were Excellent in both of his times in NY. Go watch Stephen Bakers effort against the Bills in super bowl 25.

or go watch the talent he had in NY the second time through. Excellent WR. Excellent Coach.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They were Excellent in both of his times in NY. Go watch Stephen Bakers effort against the Bills in super bowl 25.

or go watch the talent he had in NY the second time through. Excellent WR. Excellent Coach.

Wooooo you're hitting the sauce hard, huh?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still not sure why people want to sign someone and cut Dez when we could sign someone to compliment him, I criticized Dez as much as anyone last season but it wasn't just one thing that caused the offense to struggle last season, it was a mixture of things, Dez had a rough year, Dak had a rough year, and the O-line had a rough year. Adding Hurns (provided it's a reasonable price) helps make this team more dangerous in the passing game.

Not to drag another topic of conversation into this thread but if the playbook could utilize multiple players in different formations we would be laughing.

Many of our own fans on here hate their so called loved team. They hate the players and have agendas. This off season they designated Dez as the whipping boy of 2018.
Be prepared for the backlash.

And I agree with you, sign him as a compliment to help the team.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Jags have really downgraded at WR they must love someone in the draft.

Dede Westbrook could really be something special. They're following the spread blueprint though. More speed and quickness, less of the timing, "possession" type of guys.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Definitely a step up from the other guys scheduled to visit. This guy has a 1000 yard season under his belt and is still young.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tom Coughlin a lifelong WR coach and one of the best Head Coaches Ever in the history of the game didn't want the guy.

That's all I need to know.
Coughlin probably knew what his price tag was, first and foremost.

I am sorry, I will eat crow down the road, but Coughlin just overpaid Moncrief what he paid will be laughed at down the road..

That does not exactly tell me he has a firm grasp on what is best. I will bet the mortgage that is easily the worst contract handed out in free agency this year.

And I actually like Moncrief. It was just ridiculous.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think the new FB we signed makes this offense complete. Spend the money somewhere else. Like on another FB.