Twitter: Hurns visiting

Carson

Reaction score
Jags have really downgraded at WR they must love someone in the draft.

I don’t think they have. Robinson and Hurns were banged up. They not do not have to pay Robinson or Hurns. They get a few guys on their rookie deals and Moncriefs monstrous one year deal

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Still on that agenda?
It is not happening. Well, obviously I don’t know that, none of us do. But chances are very high Dez stays.
not my agenda...Stephen has it out for Dez...just read the tea leaves.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Coughlin probably knew what his price tag was, first and foremost.

I am sorry, I will eat crow down the road, but Coughlin just overpaid Moncrief what he paid will be laughed at down the road..

That does not exactly tell me he has a firm grasp on what is best. I will bet the mortgage that is easily the worst contract handed out in free agency this year.

And I actually like Moncrief. It was just ridiculous.

Yes He definitely doesn't know what is going on.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
TWill , Beasley and Dez will all be gone Next year. Get Hurns in here to be the #2 and hopefully by seasons end Switzer takes over Beasley’s job and if Ridley is there @ 19 you take him.

Patrick

Reaction score
Many of our own fans on here hate their so called loved team. They hate the players and have agendas. This off season they designated Dez as the whipping boy of 2018.
Be prepared for the backlash.

And I agree with you, sign him as a compliment to help the team.

For sure, I've lurked on this site for a very long time but never wanted to make an account because I know fans are passionate about their beliefs. But i'm not going to argue if they think Dez should be cut, he was bad last season and not worth his money, and I promise no one is going to find a bigger Dak fan than me, but even I know he struggled last season and I question if he can be the QB we need.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
This offense needs more than just speed, otherwise Butler would have been perfect. This offense isn't built on spreading the field and going over the top. It's built on timing and moving the chains. We may WANT more explosiveness and speed, but that's really not what this offense is built for.
Agreed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not feeling him at all. Not the player this offense needa.

We need a speedy playmaker.

He isnt it.

Well, unless the Speedy Playmaker Store™ opens soon we'll have to find one in the draft. Meanwhile, Hurns would be an upgrade over Butler.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Not feeling him at all. Not the player this offense needa.

We need a speedy playmaker.

He isnt it.

Find someone speedy in the draft. They are there. Not many, if at all left in free agency. I mean there might be some speed guys but they aren't exactly playmakers. This guy is better than TWill. We really need to upgrade from him.

And we do have a speed guy but this staff has no idea how to use him and sticks to the same boring, predictable junk. His name is Brice Butler. I know many don't like him but it's hard to be effective in this league when you get almost no opportunities.

People said the same tired stuff about Marty B was here and look what he went and did after leaving. Was very good. But if it's not Witten 3 yard outs and stale routes from Dez and Twill/Beasley, you won't get a fair shot in this offense.

Open up this offense and see what Butler and Brown can do.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yes He definitely doesn't know what is going on.
I respect Coughlin a lot. But this is his first go around as a czar.

I think Bill Parcells was one of the greatest of all time at building a team as a head coach. He could get work done.

His tenure with the Dolphins as the grand poobah? He spent the first round pick overall on Jake Long and the 44th overall pick on a gadget QB like Pat White.

Jimmy Johnson had a tough time with the Dolphins.

I could go on.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Tom Coughlin a lifelong WR coach and one of the best Head Coaches Ever in the history of the game didn't want the guy.

That's all I need to know.

The same Coughlin that thinks Blake Bortles is worth anything? The Jaguars likely win the super bowl with just about any other quarterback. I know Coughlin won with Eli but it is an entirely different thing to think Blake Bortles can get it done.