Hurting cowboys

Xelda

Reaction score
The way we talk would probably send you screaming back North. We have Southern ears that makes fast talkers sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. You'll know you're talking too fast when our eyes glaze over. Afterwards, we'll ask if anyone understood a word you said. Not in front of you of course, because we gots manners.

cpup

Reaction score
im Adam and just started this forum
Hey guys great to be here! New member as of today!! I just don’t understand how dak can’t pull the trigger? Does anyone remember the last time he actually took a three step drop and decisesively let one rip.... he just doesn’t see what’s going on in my humble opinion.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hi and welcome cpup. I think Dak is trying to be Tony Romo after watching him last night. He's on to Linehan which is a good thing. I found one offensive call that I actually liked last night. There were a fair number of successful ones, but only one surprised me. I can't remember which one it was, but I know these late games make me unfit for polite society. (That's why I'm here instead of out there.)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
im Adam and just started this forum
Welcome Adam. Glad you jumped right in to start a new forum. I think Dak is here to stay. And that's not a bad thing. The bad thing is our entire coaching staff, not our players. Remember how good Dak was in his rookie season, of course you do. He had Romo and Sanchez as his mentors. Now he has Kellen Moore. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey guys great to be here! New member as of today!! I just don’t understand how dak can’t pull the trigger? Does anyone remember the last time he actually took a three step drop and decisesively let one rip.... he just doesn’t see what’s going on in my humble opinion.
Our Oline isn't giving him time to survey the field. Like Romo, he's flushed out of the pocket running for his life.
:flagwave::welcome::flagwave:

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hi and welcome cpup. I think Dak is trying to be Tony Romo after watching him last night. He's on to Linehan which is a good thing. I found one offensive call that I actually liked last night. There were a fair number of successful ones, but only one surprised me. I can't remember which one it was, but I know these late games make me unfit for polite society. (That's why I'm here instead of out there.)
:lmao2:I glanced way too fast and thought you had typed "Hi and welcome ccup".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well no, I have no memory of that...but the great escape, culminating in a completion gave me hope for another week.