Hypothetically Dak gets injured and the backup is hot!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If the backup gets hot I'm playing Dak as RB, LB and on special teams just to get my money's worth outta him.
I'd get him to play on the defensive line. He could lay down on the filed like he did in Panama. That should help out the run defense.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Without a new contract Dak won’t get hurt. Why??? Because he’s not gonna play without a new one. Neither will Ceedee.

And they shouldn’t.
See Earl Thomas and his last play in Seattle. That play changed the NFL
Truth

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does he get his job back right away?? Or do we continue to ride the hot hand, this sounds so familiar!! Please give your thoughts
If he's not a post-June 1st cut I highly doubt he will finish as the starter by season's end.
Dak is done...................

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Does he get his job back right away?? Or do we continue to ride the hot hand, this sounds so familiar!! Please give your thoughts
Hasn't this has already happened? Rush went 4-1 or 5-1 in Dak's absence and got sent back to the sidelines when Dak's jay jay healed.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If the backup gets hot I'm playing Dak as RB, LB and on special teams just to get my money's worth outta him.
Good plan, he may be an upgrade on Schoon as a blocking TE.
The potential car crash would be promotional gold for Jerry.

As the Pro-Dak (above Cowboys) fans say, 'it's business' ....if Dak wants the money, go earn it (as a blocker).

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hasn't this has already happened? Rush went 4-1 or 5-1 in Dak's absence and got sent back to the sidelines when Dak's jay jay healed.
see but they didn't give up precious draft capital to get him

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If he's not a post-June 1st cut I highly doubt he will finish as the starter by season's end.
Dak is done...................
Yeah maybe when we're officially out of the playoff race we can then let him get in, make Dak a healthy inacative

Loso86

Reaction score
Clearly another Romo situation and hope this time ends with a ship