I’m completely underwhelmed with Fassel

conner01

Reaction score
I’m completely underwhelmed with SP especially since he was sold as the second coming of Avezzano . Your squad gets a roughing the Punter 4th & 20 when you should be playing for the return / safe so you can get the ball back before half ?
That’s really on the players
Crappy return coverage is on him

JayFord

Reaction score
before he got here our special teams was the worst in the league

your special teams does not need to be the best or even top 10 they just need to be average

and from what i see the special teams is just about as average under him as possible which is fine

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I’m completely underwhelmed with SP especially since he was sold as the second coming of Avezzano . Your squad gets a roughing the Punter 4th & 20 when you should be playing for the return / safe so you can get the ball back before half ?
I totally agree with you. I really thought that the Boys were going to setup for a possible punt return, then all of a sudden it's a fricking jail break at the punter. The way Dak had the offense moving we could of put points up before the half. What a horrible call if the coaches called for it..............

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I like some of the things he does. I like his creativity. However when it’s 4th and 20 and it’s an obvious situation where we are getting the ball back you cannot try and block that.

He’s trying to hard at times to be the smartest guy in the room. I’m that instance you take the ball back and at least the lead at half. Good thing it isn’t cost us

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The holding on the kick return on the final series was also unnecessary. Take the touchback and let's not risk doing something stupid that would back us up. A nice return would be great but is it completely necessary? I'd rather play it safe and be guaranteed to start at the 25 instead of getting a holding penalty and starting at the 15 or worse.

Aven8

Reaction score
He’s just aggressive. There is a time and place. At least Mike let’s him try. JG ST’s coaches fair catches and never went for the block

My3Sons

Reaction score
He should be fired for risking Pollard's health on kick returns for no benefit.

The roughing the punter on 4th and 20 was an abomination also.

Step into my office...

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
What’s even more disturbing is the head coach isn’t over ruling some of these special teams decisions. It’s like Fassel thinks he needs to be the star of every game so he calls ridiculous plays so if they work the spotlight is on him. Just do your job.

pasando

Reaction score
Fassel is to dam arrogant and he has Mike’s ear for some reason. JJ needs to step in !!! If this continues it will cost both their jobs at the end of the year..