I’m done

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This Game just proves we deserve crap! We won..awesome, As predicted we will lose Atl: Jerry doubles down Garrett...screwed. This cycle will never end

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

Cas2800

Reaction score
See ya! I'd rather choose to believe that it shows our loses are because of poor, conservative, predictable play calling. This game showed what we could be if you open up the playbook and trust Dak. Garrett is still getting fired because next week we will go back to predictable play calling and we will lose.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I gotta question what type of crap you are after that type of win and that team and you are worried about Garrett being here....fact is, that game didn't save his job. If it did? It was already saved to begin with.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
See ya! I'd rather choose to believe that it shows our loses are because of poor, conservative, predictable play calling. This game showed what we could be if you open up the playbook and trust Dak. Garrett is still getting fired because next week we will go back to predictable play calling and we will lose.

We can only hope!

dwreck27

Reaction score
All I gotta say is that leaving points on the field against the saints wont jive!

Its gonna be a shoot out no matter how amazing the defense plays

stiletto

Reaction score
This Game just proves we deserve crap! We won..awesome, As predicted we will lose Atl: Jerry doubles down Garrett...screwed. This cycle will never end: this I may be a bad fan since 75 but we are stuck

We all feel you bro but enjoy this win. #1 we won in Philly which is always awesome. #2 we didn't lie down which this team easily could have. #3 our defense look good. #4 the Cooper trade is 100% NOT a disaster. Enjoy it a little even though I DO feel your long term misery feeling.

Toro9

Reaction score
This Game just proves we deserve crap! We won..awesome, As predicted we will lose Atl: Jerry doubles down Garrett...screwed. This cycle will never end: this I may be a bad fan since 75 but we are stuck

I'm right there with you. I am feeling something very different for this team than ever before. Really sucks wanting your favorite team to lose just for the sake of forced change because the GM is too senile, egotistical, and stubborn to do anything otherwise.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Perhaps a laxative would help.......it was a good win, enjoy it, there may not be many more this season.

Sorry too much sauce last night and too much confusion on why our coach decides to go all out with his job on the line but not all the time. I’m just sensing .500 ish and Jerry making excuses for JG to stay

strollinruss

Reaction score
Sorry too much sauce last night and too much confusion on why our coach decides to go all out with his job on the line but not all the time. I’m just sensing .500 ish and Jerry making excuses for JG to stay
Well winning all the time would be boring and losing all the time, well..... Being a .500 team is where it’s at, man. Keeps it interesting