I’m done

Praxit

Reaction score
lol.........sounds like you need a friend to talk to. ;)...

GenoT

Reaction score
Then simply leave quietly; no need to post about it.

Either way, no one’s gonna miss you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@TexasFrog... What a great win for the Cowboys! Oh, you got a problem? No one is twisting your arm. Find another team if that will make you happy but stop wasting our time with your complaining when we win a game.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This Game just proves we deserve crap! We won..awesome, As predicted we will lose Atl: Jerry doubles down Garrett...screwed. This cycle will never end: this I may be a bad fan since 75 but we are stuck
Bye

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
This Game just proves we deserve crap! We won..awesome, As predicted we will lose Atl: Jerry doubles down Garrett...screwed. This cycle will never end: this I may be a bad fan since 75 but we are stuck

What I can't understand is how you got TWO PAGES of responses to ^^^THAT^^^ post. I feel like I need a code to decipher the meaning of it.

aid171085-v4-728px-Decipher-a-Secret-Code-Step-5-Version-4.jpg

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What I can't understand is how you got TWO PAGES of responses to ^^^THAT^^^ post. I feel like I need a code to decipher the meaning of it.

aid171085-v4-728px-Decipher-a-Secret-Code-Step-5-Version-4.jpg
Already explained. But hey read one post and keep commenting

Ripszone

Reaction score
See ya! I'd rather choose to believe that it shows our loses are because of poor, conservative, predictable play calling. This game showed what we could be if you open up the playbook and trust Dak. Garrett is still getting fired because next week we will go back to predictable play calling and we will lose.
Trust Dak? He doesn't even trust himself!!