I’m hoping for Deuce Vaughn today

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I could totally see this guy getting drafted and the Cowboys realizing they stumbled upon something (not a short joke).

I know he’s small but he’s a tough little runner that’s hard to find, he can catch, and I think he’d be a heck of a return man.

Unlike Turpin he actually offers something as a football player.

6th round I hope he gets picked.

We missed Gibbs and Achane.. I like this player and hope we get him. He’s a good football player.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Most say he's more of an UDFA prospect. But he does have game.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Catch, I know your whole thing is BIG PLAYS and GAME-BREAKING ATHLETES. So I'm wondering why you're interested in a sub-NFL athlete. Dude is 179 lbs and runs a 4.56.

I know I have beat Speed Score to death and back this offseason, but they have a thing they call the Bradshaw Line for RBs. Below Ahmad Bradshaw's Speed Score of 87, no running back has gone on to have a meaningful NFL career. The only exception to date is Motor Singletary with an 86.

Vaughn's at an 82. He is an outlier below the outliers.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I could totally see this guy getting drafted and the Cowboys realizing they stumbled upon something (not a short joke).

I know he’s small but he’s a tough little runner that’s hard to find, he can catch, and I think he’d be a heck of a return man.

Unlike Turpin he actually offers something as a football player.

6th round I hope he gets picked.

We missed Gibbs and Achane.. I like this player and hope we get him. He’s a good football player.
Lol……wow we actually agree. 6th round or later though.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Catch, I know your whole thing is BIG PLAYS and GAME-BREAKING ATHLETES. So I'm wondering why you're interested in a sub-NFL athlete. Dude is 179 lbs and runs a 4.56.
Because he’s a unique weapon and I’d like to see how it translates to the pros and I think we can get this player at a low cost with potential homerun upside.

He’s better between the tackles then you would think and so so so shifty.

He finds space when there is none.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
He has excellent vision, quickness, and balance with a very low center of gravity.

He definitely isn't a bell cow at the NFL level, but I think he could be an excellent weapon.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He has excellent vision, quickness, and balance with a very low center of gravity.

He definitely isn't a bell cow at the NFL level, but I think he could be an excellent weapon.
Dude can make something out of nothing and his vision is absolutely incredible.

He can run between the tackles and he can make defenders just look like fools.

He could be a complete bust and not even make it out a training camp but I think there is a chance to draft a special weapon.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I just looked him up... 5 foot 5 !!! LOL

Put Mazi in the backfield with him, and let Mazi just throw him over the line when you need a yard or two!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just looked him up... 5 foot 5 !!! LOL

Put Mazi in the backfield with him, and let Mazi just throw him over the line when you need a yard or two!
It’s intriguing. He’s so small and shifty that I think it’s an advantage.

He can create with very little space to operate in.

Just watch him he does things that look impossible. Like there is nothing there and he finds a way. It’s awesome.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dude can make something out of nothing and his vision is absolutely incredible.

He can run between the tackles and he can make defenders just look like fools.

He could be a complete bust and not even make it out a training camp but I think there is a chance to draft a special weapon.
He does have great vision. Here is an example of what he sees:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZO_DiEKNMw1Yl9JFjZ4TJCzMvRRwKE6S11A&usqp=CAU

rags747

Reaction score
The thing is with these small backs they get totally lost behind these 6’5” OL so it makes it extremely difficult for the defense to even see what is going on. I’m all for him our next pick, nothing to lose at all!