I’m telling you. don’t be surprised if Troy comes to save the day

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Listened to Aikmans podcast with Brad Sham this morning and he reiterated again he wants to get back into football and soon. And it would be in the Elway role.

I can see Jerry saying we’ve tried everything else, let’s let Troy run the team and be the guy who Will McClay reports to.

Lincoln Riley would be the HC and Troy takes the Elway role. McClay stays for one year of continuity and then leaves after Aikman gets a feel for his guys. He’s made a lot of good contacts over the years broadcasting.

Jerry also said after the game he has to do better as well.

I’m putting the odds of this happening at 15%.

Lincoln Riley as HC I believe calls to his agent start tonight to begin legwork. - 80% chance.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Listened to Aikmans podcast with Brad Sham this morning and he reiterated again he wants to get back into football and soon. And it would be in the Elway role.

I can see Jerry saying we’ve tried everything else, let’s let Troy run the team and be the guy who Will McClay reports to.

Lincoln Riley would be the HC and Troy takes the Elway role. McClay stays for one year of continuity and then leaves after Aikman gets a feel for his guys. He’s made a lot of good contacts over the years broadcasting.

Jerry also said after the game he has to do better as well.

I’m putting the odds of this happening at 15%.

Lincoln Riley as HC I believe calls to his agent start tonight to begin legwork. - 80% chance.
Wouldn't be surprised

Zman5

Reaction score
That would suck because Troy will not fire JG.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Why would Troy give himself the headache of dealing with Jerry.
Funny you mention that. A lot of the podcast was about Troys meditation which he wishes he would have had for the last 4 years of his career. Basically when Jerry went off the rails.

He thinks he knows how to deal with that better now.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Why would Will McClay report to Tory? Will McClay is the only good thing the front office has going for it.
Because Troy would take Stephen and Jerry’s role on personnel decisions. Stephen still manages cap but Troy sets tone for franchise.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Because Troy would take Stephen and Jerry’s role on personnel decisions. Stephen still manages cap but Troy sets tone for franchise.
Frankly, I'd prefer Tony taking on that role.......... he's more in-touch with his game as his commentary proves.