I actually like Dak

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
There's ten percent in here who just can't get past the fact that Romo didn't win a Super Bowl by himself in the ultimate team sport so they hold it against him. Of course they never have an answer on why Troy didn't win more Super Bowls in the late 90's with not as good of teams as the early 90's.

Everybody else loves Tony and knows he was hampered by terrible offensive lines early in his career and bad defenses most of his career. Those 8-8 teams were really 4-12 teams and he never got bailed out unlike Brady who has thrown 3 INT's in 3 AFC Championship games and won them all. He is also Jerry Jones biggest regret in that he didn't get him a Super Bowl. A class act who did his job when the organization didn't.

As far as Dak, most everybody respects and admires the kid and his leadership. Where we tend to get nervous is in his accuracy and pocket awareness and thus ultimately his long term success. Then it gets wildly split in here, some hate him, some revere him.

Dak needs everything to go right, including the best coaching he can get. Unfortunately that's where we fall woefully short.
I disagree, Romo had some very talented teams and still didn't get it done. He is to blame as well and this myth he had to do it by himself is silly.

jnday

Reaction score
Are you from another country or is the broken English intended to be funny?
The guy probably wrote this in a very casual way . He is not aware of the grammar police on this site that takes this crap entirely too seriously. Some posters are anal about every little thing, to the point where they can’t be enjoying themselves.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The cowboys as a whole have suffered with terrible coaching since Jimmy left. The one brief exception being Parcells but he wasn’t here long enough to change the culture enough. Just think this team could have kept Payton but we decided to let him walk and keep Jason Garrett. Jerry deserves this garbage. Glad the Rams lost the way they did now Jerry can spend his offseason on his yatch wondering how we lost to a team that couldn’t score more than 3 points in the super bowl.

CWR

Reaction score
Most people do like Dak until the homers run it in the ground.

The homers and the anti Dak crowd BOTH run it into the ground. Id rather side with the homers though cause you know, he is our qb lol. I find myself arguing with the haters and laughing at the homers. The negativity frustrates me much more than people claiming we are gonna win the superbowl ect. I mean there's nothing worse than a hater gloating over losing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The homers and the anti Dak crowd BOTH run it into the ground. Id rather side with the homers though cause you know, he is our qb lol. I find myself arguing with the haters and laughing at the homers. The negativity frustrates me much more than people claiming we are gonna win the superbowl ect. I mean there's nothing worse than a hater gloating over losing.
nothing wrong with this, but the rabid homers who continue to exalt Dak and put down every QB past or present not just on this team but in the whole league is nauseating. They run it into the ground so bad I find myself dislike Dak because of their prepubescent, child like posts. It makes anyone normal, dumber just reading their crap.