I am CONVINCED Pac Man is done as a Cowboy

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Hurry up and make the move....sigh Oglesby off of the Ravens practice squad...and move on.

It is clear that the Bradie James and Greg Ellis of the world don't like the guy and what he stands for ( and they have some merit to feel this way). But the "Pac Man is distracting us" excuse is a card they will no longer be able to play. So these guys better show up. Pac Man is bad for lockeroom. This much is obvious. So let's just move on.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think we should probably wait to see if he'll be suspended before we just cut him loose. It's not like we couldn't use him until Newman comes back.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
bbailey423;2337630 said:
Hurry up and make the move....sigh Oglesby off of the Ravens practice squad...and move on.

It is clear that the Bradie James and Greg Ellis of the world don't like the guy and what he stands for ( and they have some merit to feel this way). But the "Pac Man is distracting us" excuse is a card they will no longer be able to play. So these guys better show up. Pac Man is bad for lockeroom. This much is obvious. So let's just move on.

I missed what Ellis and James said, can you pump the info my way?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2337643 said:
I missed what Ellis and James said, can you pump the info my way?
You have to read between the lines....Ellis said I am very dissapointed in this ORGANIZATION right now. James made Pac Man get up in front of the team and apologize. Read between the lines. Micheal Irvin has taken to Pac. Deion has taken to Pac. I think the old Cowboys are jealous of the attention Pac is getting from these HOF players. Not to mention the attention he gets from the owner. I mean Jerry Jones came out and said "I manage ALL of Pac Mans money" Jerry Jones has a 24 hour security detail following Pac Man. This is a lot of attention for a guy that many of the players feel "has not earned his stripes" as a Cowboy. It's petty...it's high schoolish. But I get the feeling the old school Cowbosy don't like what he brings to the lockeroom.

links18

Reaction score
He hasn't exactly brought much in the punt return department, but hard to cut him loose now with Newman out and Henry seemingly lost in space in half the time........

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given that the team failed to so much as fine him, I can't see them cutting him no matter what Goodell decides.

I think the Commish will give him at least a week but I don't think the Cowboys will do anything after that.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come and the team putting up with his antics.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
bbailey423;2337652 said:
You have to read between the lines....Ellis said I am very dissapointed in this ORGANIZATION right now. James made Pac Man get up in front of the team and apologize. Read between the lines. Micheal Irvin has taken to Pac. Deion has taken to Pac. I think the old Cowboys are jealous of the attention Pac is getting from these HOF players. Not to mention the attention he gets from the owner. I mean Jerry Jones came out and said "I manage ALL of Pac Mans money" Jerry Jones has a 24 hour security detail following Pac Man. This is a lot of attention for a guy that many of the players feel "has not earned his stripes" as a Cowboy. It's petty...it's high schoolish. But I get the feeling the old school Cowbosy don't like what he brings to the lockeroom.

You do understand this is Greg Ellis we're talking about right? He's always dissapointed in someone or something.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
stasheroo;2337659 said:
Given that the team failed to so much as fine him, I can't see them cutting him no matter what Goodell decides.

I think the Commish will give him at least a week but I don't think the Cowboys will do anything after that.

Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come and the team putting up with his antics.
this was a mentally fragile lockeroom to begin with. Ellis is an overly sensitive guy. So is Bradie James. So is Roy Williams. So is Terrell Owens. But you cannot do anything about that...they are all signed to big contracts. So in an effort to SAVE the lockeroom...Pac is probably going ot be sacrificed. But this team is FULL of mental midgets. Which is a disasterous combination with the demeanor of a head coach like Wade Phillips.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Oglesby isnt on the PS....we cut him and the Ravens grabbed him off of waivers.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
TheCount;2337670 said:
You do understand this is Greg Ellis we're talking about right? He's always dissapointed in someone or something.
he is a captain...so is Bradie...not saying I agree that he should be cut...but I don't think these guys want him on the team

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
ajk23az;2337675 said:
Oglesby isnt on the PS....we cut him and the Ravens grabbed him off of waivers.
crap...well, I guess we will raid somewhere else. But I really think there is going to be a lot of pressure on the commisioner to suspend Pac Man. And I have a feeling Jerry will wash his hands of Pac if the commish suspends him.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbailey423;2337674 said:
this was a mentally fragile lockeroom to begin with. Ellis is an overly sensitive guy. So is Bradie James. So is Roy Williams. So is Terrell Owens. But you cannot do anything about that...they are all signed to big contracts. So in an effort to SAVE the lockeroom...Pac is probably going ot be sacrificed. But this team is FULL of mental midgets. Which is a disasterous combination with the demeanor of a head coach like Wade Phillips.

It amazes me how Roy, and especially Bradie are overly sensitive guys.

I believe Bradie was handpicked by Parcells too, which is a big surprise as well.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Boysboy;2337688 said:
It amazes me how Roy, and especially Bradie are overly sensitive guys.

I believe Bradie was handpicked by Parcells too, which is a big surprise as well.
you do remeber that Parcells basically told Bradie James that he robbed Jerry Jones when the Cowboys extended him

aikemirv

Reaction score
bbailey423;2337679 said:
he is a captain...so is Bradie...not saying I agree that he should be cut...but I don't think these guys want him on the team

Pure conjecture on your part.

By the way Greg, I am dissapointed in the players at this point so I really could care less if you are dissapointed in the organization!

Defense plays a great game and 1 play goes against them. (The tip screen pass) and they fold up tents and forget how to play D and they forget how to tackle somebody.

Go cry me a river Greg, if you guys played up to potential Jerry would not have to go out and get the Pacmans of the world!!!!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbailey423;2337692 said:
you do remeber that Parcells basically told Bradie James that he robbed Jerry Jones when the Cowboys extended him

Don't remember, could you elaborate further? Thanks

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
aikemirv;2337693 said:
Pure conjecture on your part.

By the way Greg, I am dissapointed in the players at this point so I really could care less if you are dissapointed in the organization!

Defense plays a great game and 1 play goes against them. (The tip screen pass) and they fold up tents and forget how to play D and they forget how to tackle somebody.

Go cry me a river Greg, if you guys played up to potential Jerry would not have to go out and get the Pacmans of the world!!!!!!
I AGREE with you...the whiny vets are playing the "Pac Man" card a little too early in the year...so if Jones runs Pac off the team....they will be out of excuses. I mean there are too many reports that Pac has been drinking...even a couple of weeks ago Jerry basically begged Pac Man to stop going out...it is clear that Pac does not want to be controlled. And it is clear that the players KNOW Jerry is looking the other way when it comes to Pac...and I beleive Wade has ZERO say when it comes to Pac...Pac is Jerry's project. And I think it is backfiring. So he will be sacrificed.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
bbailey423;2337652 said:

which is always your opinion as to what lies between the lines and what happens in the lockerroom

can i get a link to this story

I think the sky is green but doesn't make it true. and again link to the story with your "quotes"

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
there are people on this team that might not want them here, are they going away too?:D

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
bbailey423;2337630 said:

Not only is Jones a major cancer and diistraction but he is also very mediocre as a DB. Is this average player worth it?