I am CONVINCED Pac Man is done as a Cowboy

goshan

Reaction score
I do think there is a high likelihood that Bbailey is correct in terms of Ellis and James being upset re: how the organization is handling the PacMan situation.

It is a little bit of reading between the lines but it all ties together.

I do think JJones is totally covering up the Pacman situation - it is embarrassing frankly.

links18

Reaction score
Ren;2337898 said:
How would one go about confirming those reports 2 weeks later?

I don't know if they have to be confirmed by any standard of evidence that applies in court. Goodell simply has to think they are credible and he can do what he wants.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
TwentyOne;2337892 said:
so why doesn't he change teams then ? nobody holds him back. he is a grown man.

Because he's under contract with the Cowboys!;)

FCBarca

Reaction score
The silver lining in the meltdown of the club is seeing who will step up and lead the team in a time of distress...Will someone be able to bring the team together or will it continue to fracture?

Ren

Reaction score
goshan;2337906 said:
I do think there is a high likelihood that Bbailey is correct in terms of Ellis and James being upset re: how the organization is handling the PacMan situation.

It is a little bit of reading between the lines but it all ties together.

I do think JJones is totally covering up the Pacman situation - it is embarrassing frankly.

Blaming pacman for this is just a pathetic way of not taking responsibility for their own crappy play, Ellis always whines about stuff anyways

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How about alcoholism as a disability? If he can go with that defense, it just may work. ADD, attention deficit disorder and alcoholism. No alcohol is just too strict. If he takes wine communion on Sunday is he in violation? A toast of champagne at a party?

Ren

Reaction score
ninja;2337979 said:
How about alcoholism as a disability? If he can go with that defense, it just may work. ADD, attention deficit disorder and alcoholism. No alcohol is just too strict. If he takes wine communion on Sunday is he in violation? A toast of champagne at a party?

He'd be much wiser just denying drinking in the first place, which for all we know might be the truth

Ender

Reaction score
bbailey423;2337652 said:
You have to read between the lines....Ellis said I am very dissapointed in this ORGANIZATION right now. James made Pac Man get up in front of the team and apologize. Read between the lines. Micheal Irvin has taken to Pac. Deion has taken to Pac. I think the old Cowboys are jealous of the attention Pac is getting from these HOF players. Not to mention the attention he gets from the owner. I mean Jerry Jones came out and said "I manage ALL of Pac Mans money" Jerry Jones has a 24 hour security detail following Pac Man. This is a lot of attention for a guy that many of the players feel "has not earned his stripes" as a Cowboy. It's petty...it's high schoolish. But I get the feeling the old school Cowbosy don't like what he brings to the lockeroom.

you think players are jealous of Pacman, you sure you dont want to rethink that interperation. Why in the world would some one be jealous of Pacman. Because of deion sanders and Irving, LOL yeah right

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ender;2337990 said:
you think players are jealous of Pacman, you sure you dont want to rethink that interperation. Why in the world would some one be jealous of Pacman. Because of deion sanders and Irving, LOL yeah right

I can't imagine why anyone would be jealous of him or the stupid situation he's put himself in by being a grade A screw up his entire career.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ninja;2337870 said:
Pacman is playing well as a DB and punt returner. What he does (legally) in his own time is his business. If the NFL went to prohibition of alcohol, 90% of the players wouldn't be able to play.

This alcohol ban for certain players is total BS. And in my opinion, illegal. Same standards for all players. Alcohol is ok in society, so it should also be in the NFL (of course, not during the game).

Do you think Michael Irvin would escape the commissioner's grasp if he were playing today? No way.

And Pacman's out just might be the ADA (Americans with Disability Act). Obviously, he has some sort of mental disorder. Get some shrink to confirm and Pacman is good to go.

While I completely understand your demeanor here and cannot say I completely disagree, it's entirely permissable for AJ to take employment and agree to be reinstated by the league under a consideration of zero alcohol intake.

AJ would be wise to reconsider, if in fact he is drinking alcohol and it is prohibited, his stance on things. He can be a rebel but he will lose.

I'm having a hard time believing most of this obvious hearsay and wonder if in fact this is a prohibited thread.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
As I have said, I would not be upset if we cut him right now. Hes has been an issue and has been a non factor in the punt game, & has been beaten repeately as a CB, id rather have our young guys in there, guys who want to learn and understand it is a privilege to play in the NFL, not a right.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
aikemirv;2337693 said:
Pure conjecture on your part.

By the way Greg, I am dissapointed in the players at this point so I really could care less if you are dissapointed in the organization!

Defense plays a great game and 1 play goes against them. (The tip screen pass) and they fold up tents and forget how to play D and they forget how to tackle somebody.

Go cry me a river Greg, if you guys played up to potential Jerry would not have to go out and get the Pacmans of the world!!!!!!

give the man a cigar....agree 100%. how many times in the last 3 years have i had to listen to ellis whine about his money, career, etc? we need some leadership on this team, but that starts from our head coach (or is it head cheerleader?...i can't tell what wade does) on down...

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
the kid 05;2337703 said:
which is always your opinion as to what lies between the lines and what happens in the lockerroom

can i get a link to this story

I think the sky is green but doesn't make it true. and again link to the story with your "quotes"

Ren;2337796 said:
In other words take a random quote and apply it to fit your personal agenda

Here is a litte of what bbailey423 was referring to, read into it what you want:

Pacman apologizes to Cowboys for controversial hotel incident

By Ed Werder
ESPN.com

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- After their last full practice of the week Friday, Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones huddled the team around him on the field.
Then he apologized for bringing unintended controversy to the Cowboys and vowed such an incident would not happen again.
Linebacker Bradie James -- one of the defensive captains -- met with Jones one-on-one and warned him not to alienate a team that has embraced him despite his troubled history.
James said Jones was extremely focused during the week, had his best practices and feels he needs to repay teammates for their support.
Jones was involved in a physical confrontation at an upscale downtown Dallas hotel late Tuesday night alongside a bodyguard provided by the Cowboys.
The Cowboys announced this week they had investigated the matter and wouldn't be taking disciplinary measures against Jones.
The NFL said Friday its review of the incident would be completed sometime this week.
According to two Cowboys sources, the team would receive a fifth-round pick from the Titans if Jones is suspended for any games by commissioner Roger Goodell when the league completes its investigation.
The Cowboys sent a 2008 fourth-round pick to Tennessee and a 2009 fourth-rounder to acquire Jones this offseason. But the Titans had to give up a 2009 fifth-round selection if Jones missed any games because of a suspension.
Because in the NFL no team had ever traded for a player serving a suspension, the Cowboys made a fourth-round 2009 draft choice included in the trade conditional upon Jones being available to play the entire season if healthy.
At the time, the Cowboys were protecting themselves against the possibility Jones might not be reinstated for the beginning of the season, as well as addressing concerns that any misbehavior could result in disciplinary measures that would take him off the field.
Ed Werder covers the NFL for ESPN.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2338012 said:
I can't imagine why anyone would be jealous of him or the stupid situation he's put himself in by being a grade A screw up his entire career.
I agree with you on the surface....but as I have stated...there are a lot of sensitive guys on the Cowboys. Another posted that they are "too nice". I mean it seems like Hard Knocks focused on Pac Man more than anybody else. As fans of the ENTIRE team, we would like to think EVERYONE is happy about that....but I have my suspicions that the Cowboys that have been here a while are a little turned off by all the "attention" Tank, Pac Man, and to a lesser degree TO is getting. TO produces and works his butt of...so they understand all that comes with him. But Deion went on and on about the sleeper Tank Johnson would be. Jerry went out of his way to say that Tank would be "a force" this year. Tank proclaimed himself a "beast". These guys were the focus of Hard Knocks and a lot of guys outside the lockeroom. So far the bark has been worst than the bite...and I think (rightly or wrongly) it has affected so of the "good" soldiers that have been here awhile.