I am fixing this defense right now

kskboys

Reaction score
they 100% know more then us that for dang sure homie.. if you think that you do that the issue look in the mirror..
they are allowed to make mistakes it happens
you never made mistaks at work, home, in a relationship? you perfect? do you have 1000 cameras following you around 24hours and then judging your daily work publicly. try that someday..

smh ***e... dues you have issues
No, only one issue^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shhhhhh, no one tell him, he'll never figure it out on his own!!!!!!!

What's a mistak?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Personally I'm keeping X. Woods in the lineup. Him and Diggs are the only players in the secondary actually playing their assignments better than average.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, only one issue^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shhhhhh, no one tell him, he'll never figure it out on his own!!!!!!!

What's a mistak?
its ok i get you FEEL so much like a knowledge football guy and know more then staff with more then 30years of NFL experience, like they cant see this for themselves..

Gothcha egotistical egomaniacal internet know it all..we get it there are many google nation f00ls who FEEL they know more then professional's because they watch it and rad other data populated by smarter people then themselves..got it ..lol..

Cmac

Reaction score
If you fix it right......there will not be enough players retaining their tablets, key fob to the building, or no longer employed in the NFL. The league would have to discuss 8 Man Football.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
We are going very basic 4-2-5 this week. Very basic. If I blitz it is coming from the CB or S position. Gallimore and Hill start in the inside. I know Gallimore is not a 1 but it doesn’t matter because Poe and Woods are not doing the job. Gregory and Smith are starting on the outside. Anae gets next up snaps. Lawrence gets 33% of the snaps unless he shows a pulse. I am scouring the LBs in the league. Thomas and Gifford are my starters. Smith is a healthy scratch. I don’t care if I have to put Wilson at LB Smith is not suiting up. Diggs, Brown, Carr, Wilson, and Lewis are my starting secondary. Woods is deep, deep, deep on the bench. Griffen will work at the 3 on some passing downs. Worley and Crawford get a few snaps as well. I run base 85pct of the plays. I force Jones to stay in the pocket and be accurate. I pray Smith and Gregory can get home.

Simple, simple, simple.

54 is a permanent healthy scratch if the LBs show a pulse and I am looking every week for guys that can help.

Thoughts?
Smith is the biggest bust since JaMarcus Russel and Ryan Leaf

GORICO

Reaction score
We are going very basic 4-2-5 this week. Very basic. If I blitz it is coming from the CB or S position. Gallimore and Hill start in the inside. I know Gallimore is not a 1 but it doesn’t matter because Poe and Woods are not doing the job. Gregory and Smith are starting on the outside. Anae gets next up snaps. Lawrence gets 33% of the snaps unless he shows a pulse. I am scouring the LBs in the league. Thomas and Gifford are my starters. Smith is a healthy scratch. I don’t care if I have to put Wilson at LB Smith is not suiting up. Diggs, Brown, Carr, Wilson, and Lewis are my starting secondary. Woods is deep, deep, deep on the bench. Griffen will work at the 3 on some passing downs. Worley and Crawford get a few snaps as well. I run base 85pct of the plays. I force Jones to stay in the pocket and be accurate. I pray Smith and Gregory can get home.

Simple, simple, simple.

54 is a permanent healthy scratch if the LBs show a pulse and I am looking every week for guys that can help.

Thoughts?

why Jerry---if you look at several posts i just put up....very similar to your mindset...this is all on McCarthey and Nolan....why would you attempt to install a complicated brand new defense during the restrictive Covid time/..and with many injuries all the more reason to install a competent yet simpler defense..our players are better than they are playing because Nolan and McCarthey want to look cute and do things they think will fool the offense and we are the ones
that are fooled...total ineptness from coaching....we need to verbally hammer these coaches....they get paid millions so they will be OK