I am happy to be here!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A ha! I found some of you! :flagwave: A gal goes away from the Dallas Cowboys Forum and someone totally does away with it. ;)

I've been a member here for awhile but didn't really post. Now I will have to if I want to talk about my favorite sports team.
THERE SHE IS!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK INTO THE FAMILY!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A ha! I found some of you! :flagwave: A gal goes away from the Dallas Cowboys Forum and someone totally does away with it. ;)

I've been a member here for awhile but didn't really post. Now I will have to if I want to talk about my favorite sports team.
gal, just where in the hell have you been? You've got some splaining to do, young lady.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey crzygal we been hoping you'd find your way to us. CouchCoach and GP both been walking around in circles worrying about ya and mumbling stuff
But she's back so we can mumble about other stuff. I was mumbling about that Chinese space station but it burned up and lost all the egg rolls. Before that, I was mumbling about how the young people don't enunciate properly.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score

Welcome back crzygal!! When we had heard you had left to wander the desolate places of the net, we didn't know you found a home here. It's a great site. I hope we can keep out all the trolls.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome in cowboyscrzgal!!! :starspin: Look at the pretty star. Stare deeply into the rich blue hues and repeat after me "I belong here. This is my new Cowboys home." Keep looking at the star and repeating the stuff in quotation marks. Ok boys, she's back. Call off the search party and make sure the list gets updated.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey CrzyGal, good to see You.

Some things never change.

CapnB still hates pants.
Runny still quips away and kindly corrects erroneous grammar.
CC still rambles in a helical manner, towards an eventual point.
KSK is still Master of the single entendre.
ES is still convinced that EVERYBODY is out to get Him.
Londy still likes to confuse with Cockney slang and uses unnecessarily obscure words from the lexicographic hinterlands just to show off.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CapnB still hates pants.
Londy still likes to confuse with Cockney slang and uses unnecessarily obscure words from the lexicographic hinterlands just to show off.
Londy, what a horrible thing to say, I thought we were friends. Any eventual point that I may reach is purely accidental.

BTW, who's turn is it outside ES's home? I was there last night sprinkling about 50 cigarette butts for the X Files Effect.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

CapnB still hates pants.
LMAO!....single entendre!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Londy, what a horrible thing to say, I thought we were friends. Any eventual point that I may reach is purely accidental.

BTW, who's turn is it outside ES's home? I was there last night sprinkling about 50 cigarette butts for the X Files Effect.
I'm busy monitoring the cyber tap We installed on His Computer, sounds like a job for Doctor Chicken, He's the only one who's surveillance photo's don't come back all blurry.