I am happy to be here!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Means welcome :)
In what language? I've been thinking of learning a second language since cussing was ruled not a second language and I like the looks of that. However, two words = welcome and as long winded as I can get, I don't think my fingers could take it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In what language? I've been thinking of learning a second language since cussing was ruled not a second language and I like the looks of that. However, two words = welcome and as long winded as I can get, I don't think my fingers could take it.
It's Russian, and it probably translates to "Come in, if you have vwodka."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ostav vodku
What's Russian for, "One of the tree branches that fell hit my new gutter and bent it a little bit."............Wait, never mind, you speak English!......Yeah, that happened. lol It's not bad, I can fix it when I get the time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What's really funny is when guy thinks he runs the relationship!!!!!! Poor, delusional sap!!!!!!

:rolleyes: 'copy':rolleyes:

* some of those wounded cows out there still sport oozing battle scars from past campaigns, I'll acknowledge that much,kkboyso_O

Quickdraw

Reaction score
A ha! I found some of you! :flagwave: A gal goes away from the Dallas Cowboys Forum and someone totally does away with it. ;)

I've been a member here for awhile but didn't really post. Now I will have to if I want to talk about my favorite sports team.

Well it's about time!

It's not well known, but KsK got the DC.com forum closed down after it was discovered that he was going from topic to topic flashing the trolls.

Reaction score
Well it's about time!

It's not well known, but KsK got the DC.com forum closed down after it was discovered that he was going from topic to topic flashing the trolls.
LOL! I guess all good things must come to an end. But it was a long run over there for so many of us. Nice to see you, Quick!

CapnB

Reaction score
A ha! I found some of you! :flagwave: A gal goes away from the Dallas Cowboys Forum and someone totally does away with it. ;)

I've been a member here for awhile but didn't really post. Now I will have to if I want to talk about my favorite sports team.

Well looky here