I Am Now An Eagles Fan

Macnalty

Reaction score
Understand the frustration? Sure.

Respect his choice? Absolutely not. Bandwagon and fairweather fans are disloyal. I could never respect a lack of loyalty.
Why would you want a wishy washy cowboy fan like that to be a zoner, best to see his backside and good riddance. I like hating the Eagles and their fans especially with the addition of Golden Tate.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
See you.

You guys don't need to create a thread and let everybody know when you decide to jump ship, by the way. It's possible to just fade without asking for the virtual attention.

That is not how being an attention seeker works. You need to scream like a child in the store who isn't getting their favorite candy. It's the same as everyone who used to tell everyone how they are boycotting the NFL.

This has to be one of the saddest posts I have seen. But I don't believe him. He's just an attention seeker and will still be a Cowboys fan.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why would you want a wishy washy cowboy fan like that to be a zoner, best to see his backside and good riddance. I like hating the Eagles and their fans especially with the addition of Golden Tate.
Never said I did. Not sure where you got that from.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

How's that "pride in winning" working out for ya given that the Eagles are 1 game behind the Cowboys in the standings and Dallas holds the head-to-head tiebreaker?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

It was nice knowing y'all. Take care.
You are now a moron.

CB61

Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

Good luck and goodbye!

CB61

Reaction score

We really aren't into bandwagon jumpers anyway thanks for the Memories