kumizi

Reaction score
we're only a safety away

then we'll only be a TE away

then we'll only be a left tackle away when Tyron is done

then we'll only be xyz away

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
In my way too early Big Board I have us going and cornerback and safety in rounds 1 and 2:thumbup:
In my way too early fan reaction to any selections made in the 2020 draft.... we suck:laugh:

Zordon

Reaction score
complete the team? how do you know what this team will look like a year from now?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That would complete this team. I have tried to convince myself the last 4 years or so but I am pretty sure this time.

Even money we pick up a S before training camp.

Still likely we draft another next year, with Heath and Frazier in their contract years.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Still hasn't sunk in yet, huh?

Ok, only investments in Safety last few years:

Draft: 6th round picks - Kavon Frazier, Xavier Woods, Donovan Wilson

FA: minimum deals: Robert Blanton, Darian Thompson, George Iloka

Extension: Jeff Heath (4yr/7.7M, 2016)

Highest Salary: Heath 3M, Iloka 1M...all others under 1M.

For the Cowboys to pay all the premium positions they have to go cheap in others and they have chosen 1Tech and Saftey...that's just how it is. This has been going on for years! This isn't a matter of a recent circumstance this is their philosophy and way of team building. Follow the $... the investments tell the truth not someone's lips moving in front of a microphone.

But they did seem serious about Thomas last year. I think Berry is still in play here. Or another vet.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Albert Okwuegbunam will be our 1st round pick. I will fight you all if he is not

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
That would complete this team. I have tried to convince myself the last 4 years or so but I am pretty sure this time.

I will give the FO a pass because of their confidence in iloka but he is not a long term solution.

I am pretty confident that one of the top safties this college season will be ours.
I bet you 1m we don't

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
You can usually get a quality safety in later rounds. Especially strong safety. Kam Chancellor was a late round pick I believe..
We just cant seem to do it.....