I am really enjoying this winning streak

Irv88

Reaction score
I appreciate the organization.

To put together a team like this with a balanced offense and great defense is really nice. Feels like a complete team.

To win with a backup qb, just look at the Steelers, they lose Ben and go 1-4.
We lose our qb and go 4-1, everyone steps up and we go on a 4 game winning streak.

Let that soak in…

Pass2Run

Reaction score

To put together a team like this with a balanced offense and great defense is really nice. Feels like a complete team.

We lose our qb and go 4-1, everyone steps up and we go on a 4 game winning streak.

Let that soak in…

The thing is, we have to give McCarthy and Moore credit. But I'll take it a step further. The Jones guys should get some of the credit here, too.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I agree I entered this streak without many expectations and love seeing this team come together. They've definitely surprised me because in years past an extended absence from their QB usually translated to a down season. The difference is the defense and they've started to see more of a commitment to the run.

bigE79

Reaction score

Let that soak in…
Great post...how sweet it is.

Flamma

Reaction score

Let that soak in…

I couldn't watch the game due to being at a wedding. But I have watched highlights and everything I can since getting back. I have to admit, I still had my doubts, worries, but this D is legit. To travel to LA and win 22-10 was something I did not think would happen.

Dare I say it, this is not the same team I've seen get punched in the mouth whenever they are up against a good opponent. I'm getting excited.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the winning streak, but folks convincing themselves that this team can win big things with Cooper Rush are kidding themselves.

I'm not saying the Cowboys can win big things with Dak, but I know Rush is what he is - a bus driving back up. Dallas needs better at QB.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the winning streak, but folks convincing themselves that this team can win big things with Cooper Rush are kidding themselves.

I'm not saying the Cowboys can win big things with Dak, but I know Rush is what he is - a bus driving back up. Dallas needs better at QB.

So is Dak..he's just higher paid

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Let that soak in…
giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m sure we’re all enjoying the winning streak but I’m sure we all enjoyed the one we had early last season. We have a long way to go!

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak will never get any better at anything he does at this point. After 7 years he has reached all of his potential..time to move on because we have won nothing with him as our starter and we aren't playing any worse without him

completely understand how you feel but our Defense I think is good enough for Dak to Flacco/Dilfer/Johnson the Cowboys to a Super Bowl victory. That would make four Bus Drivers that the Defense carried to a Super Bowl Victory

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak will never get any better at anything he does at this point. After 7 years he has reached all of his potential..time to move on because we have won nothing with him as our starter and we aren't playing any worse without him
Sounds great but you can't trade him or cut him so how do you "move on"?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
completely understand how you feel but our Defense I think is good enough for Dak to Flacco/Dilfer/Johnson the Cowboys to a Super Bowl victory. That would make four Bus Drivers that the Defense carried to a Super Bowl Victory

Well except that Dak has dissappeared too many times in big games

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Let that soak in…
All the hate the Zoners were heaping on the team leading up to the start of the season has got them eating crow.