I am really enjoying this winning streak

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Sounds great but you can't trade him or cut him so how do you "move on"?

You can't at this point with his salary but that doesn't mean you don't give the other guy his shot. Didn't seem to bother the Cowboys or others around here when they moved on from Romo and his salary (which was big at the time)

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak will never get any better at anything he does at this point. After 7 years he has reached all of his potential..time to move on because we have won nothing with him as our starter and we aren't playing any worse without him

not only will he not get better, he’s been emasculated in front of Cowboys nation and his end in eminent. He’s damaged goods and I hate that because I’m gonna miss him commanding the huddle so beautifully

shabazz

Reaction score
All the hate the Zoners were heaping on the team leading up to the start of the season has got them eating crow.

yes…we are all eating crow because only you predicted that Cooper Rush would save the season by going 4-0 after Dakota went out, again……….this is only getting better as the night goes longer!

shabazz

Reaction score
please let Rushs detectors keep posting tonite…"I haven’t had this much fun since I paid $2.13 a gallon for gas:laugh:…….only 2 years ago

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can't at this point with his salary but that doesn't mean you don't give the other guy his shot. Didn't seem to bother the Cowboys or others around here when they moved on from Romo and his salary (which was big at the time)
It didn't cost 40 million against the cap to cut Romo though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yes…we are all eating crow because only you predicted that Cooper Rush would save the season by going 4-0 after Dakota went out, again……….this is only getting better as the night goes longer!
No one predicted that.

rambo2

Reaction score
I appreciate the organization.

To put together a team like this with a balanced offense and great defense is really nice. Feels like a complete team.

To win with a backup qb, just look at the Steelers, they lose Ben and go 1-4.
We lose our qb and go 4-1, everyone steps up and we go on a 4 game winning streak.

Let that soak in…
If they can beat Philly it could become a long streak.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I hope we get one last chance at Brady in the playoffs if both clubs make it there.