I am really sorry but Garrett is still a lousy game coach

Pokes12

Reaction score
I was screaming at the top of my lungs just before the play where Romo was injured that we should be running the ball. Instead they went empty backfield and exposed our franchise QB. We had their defense extremely gassed. We needed to run the ball down their throats but no, Red ball throws. Are you kidding me? What a terrible in game decision. For everything Bill Parcells was as a coach, this guy is not. How can you be that clueless?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The clock management at the end of the 1st half was odd, very odd

waving monkey

Reaction score
I was screaming at the top of my lungs just before the play where Romo was injured that we should be running the ball. Instead they went empty backfield and exposed our franchise QB. We had their defense extremely gassed. We needed to run the ball down their throats but no, Red ball throws. Are you kidding me? What a terrible in game decision. For everything Bill Parcells was as a coach, this guy is not. How can you be that clueless?

I do not accept your sorry

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Why apologize before giving an opinion? Never understand why anyone says "sorry" before saying something critical. If that is how you feel then own it. No need to say sorry.

khiladi

Reaction score
Why are you rotating your OL, considering how well they played as a unit last year?

mldardy

Reaction score

Wow this is pretty bad post. Parcells never even won a playoff game or division title with this team. Get out of here with that Parcells stuff.

Aven8

Reaction score
Said this in the other thread but I think it was Butlers fault. Not that he did this but on 2 plays for him Romo held the ball awkwardly and the last one got Romo crunched.

fishspill

Reaction score
The clock management was terrible also before the punt with a little over five minutes left. The clock was running and they snapped the ball with play clock left.

coogrfan

Reaction score
How about we stop looking for scapegoats? It's football. Guys are gonna get hurt.