I am shocked by the negativity

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.

What's the use. We're all gonna die anyway.
negative-energy.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just need to know that they will find an answer for the coverage they faced today.

Other than that no worries.

If we lost I didn’t think it would be from awful offense which it was.

Plus 5 of our top 10 players didn’t play.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Everyone understands context. We got whooped. Nothing to be happy about tonight.
Let people vent. It’s good not to keep stuff bottled up.
I hear you. I vent here all the time. I am just trying to talk some people down though.

shabazz

Reaction score
Getting dominated 2 of the last 3 games is a cause for concern.

On the bright side there is no dominant team in the NFL this year.

Patriots are hitting their stride and getting stronger every game....try playing them next week and see what happens

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I am happy with our record in all honesty. I just don't like the feeling that the wheels may be coming off. Coop getting you know what, Smith being out as long as he has been, CeeDee getting injured, and being without our 2 best pass rushers. I'm getting that sense that the wheels are starting to go in the way I'm accustomed by now to seeing.
Or you could look at it another way; we are getting our star players back, healthy with fresh legs for the stretch run. Gallimore, Gregory, Lawrence CD, Amari will all be back soon.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Agreed. Today was a bad game. That is all. This is nothing like the Denver game when the Cowboys just threw their helmets out there and figured they would win.

Kansas City at home is a tough assignment and missing the offensive players Dallas was didn't help. The defense is trending upwards, Parsons is a superstar, and we know Smith, Lamb, and Cooper will be back at some point.

The Cowboys have four division games coming up and winning them all is more than possible. Some better blocking and less drops and today could have been different too.

Zman5

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.

You are shocked? Are you new here? I thought I saw you post here before.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
"Home field advantage" is lost by some people.
It is not even about home field advantage anymore. It’s about winning the division seeing as to how Dallas is probably going to blow it and give it away to Philly or WFT.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Or you could look at it another way; we are getting our star players back, healthy with fresh legs for the stretch run. Gallimore, Gregory, Lawrence CD, Amari will all be back soon.

That will be huge. I'd like them to return ASAP. That'll go a long way to us getting where we want to go this year.

Carson

Reaction score
Agreed. Today was a bad game. That is all. This is nothing like the Denver game when the Cowboys just threw their helmets out there and figured they would win.

Kansas City at home is a tough assignment and missing the offensive players Dallas was didn't help. The defense is trending upwards, Parsons is a superstar, and we know Smith, Lamb, and Cooper will be back at some point.

The Cowboys have four division games coming up and winning them all is more than possible. Some better blocking and less drops and today could have been different too.
This.

Mahomes is 27-7 at home for winning % of .794

Zman5

Reaction score
After laying another egg, there should be negativity. Should we be celebrating that performance?

You shouldn't be celebrating but this wasn't like the Denver game where the whole team sucked egg at home. The defense came to play and held one of the best offenses to 19 points at their house with mostly backups playing on DL. That deserves some positive vibes.