I am shocked by the negativity

gmb1

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.
I think people feel like this team should be a Superbowl contender and after this game realizing maybe we're not there with the Kansas Citys of the world. JMO

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
What’s shocking is the instant negativity play after play. I believe there are some here who are not true Cowboy fans, but just wannabe fans.

Mannix

Reaction score
Folks I am as harsh a fan on this forum as any. I have gotten a lot of hate for it over the years.

I am feeling pretty good about the season right now. 7-3. Parsons is a beast. Dak is playing great. Diggs is a beast. CeeDee looks great. Zeke has had a nice recovery. No more Jaylon. We own the division. What did you all expect? KC without 2 of your top pass rushers. No Cooper. No Smith. It was a tough ask. Defense definitely tightened up. That’s encouraging. Real encouraging. Who here wouldn’t have signed up for 7-3 in July? I don’t understand why people are so negative. The situation is much better than we thought it would be. Defensive help is on the way and we get Smith and Cooper back. This team will find that other gear.
Rodgers went into Phoenix and won with zero receivers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What’s shocking is the instant negativity play after play. I believe there are some here who are not true Cowboy fans, but just wannabe fans.

no offense, but why would anyone want to be a wannabe fan of a team that hasn’t been to a championship in over 25 years…? Wouldn’t they pick a persistent prosperous team? Pats, maybe Saints or Ravens?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Not sure why you're shocked. This is the typical reaction here when the Cowboys lose a game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cowboys fans by our next win:

giphy.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We HAVE to win the next two IMO. We’ve just been waiting for Gally and Dlaw all year….and now Tyron and our WR core and again……it’s frustrating. My only fear is they lose the next two which is feasible, and than those dudes finally come back.

If we can beat the Raiders, then that will give the team some time to rest up and rebound for the game against the Saints. However if we lose, then it will be back to back losses and that won't be good. The Cowboys having a short week, could be good or bad depending on the outcome of the game on Thanksgiving. A win on a short week, means the team gets to get the bad taste out of their mouths sooner and the fans get to feel a little better after what happened today. Then getting a win against the Raiders and Saints, would put the team at 9-3, with a tens days rest following the Saints game.

Bigdog

Reaction score

I just don’t know if I should go to work tomorrow. The sky is falling and all. Our season is lost. I mean we could not beat a team that has been to the SB for the last two years in their place without 6 starters. We should just throw in the towel and prepare for the draft. I mean we don’t want the rest of our guys to get hurt both physically and mentally. I really don’t know how Dak and the rest of this team can come back from this.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
no offense, but why would anyone want to be a wannabe fan of a team that hasn’t been to a championship in over 25 years…? Wouldn’t they pick a persistent prosperous team? Pats, maybe Saints or Ravens?
Maybe followers of true Cowboy fans for example.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I just don’t know if I should go to work tomorrow. The sky is falling and all. Our season is lost. I mean we could not beat a team that has been to the SB for the last two years in their place without 6 starters. We should just throw in the towel and prepare for the draft. I mean we don’t want the rest of our guys to get hurt both physically and mentally. I really don’t know how Dak and the rest of this team can come back from this.
I know this is sarcasm but the last sentence actually holds some sentiment to it. Will they bounce back from this? This game is a momentum swing of the season and it could be in a bad way.

Cowboys fans by our next win:

giphy.gif

No one is going to forget how we got shut down today

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

I like this post. Very logical

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'm not shocked at all whinners gonna whine We lost mother earth did not implode life will continue on earth!

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
At this point we have no “fake” fans.

Cowboys have been a loser franchise for almost three decades worth of time; no one is front running here any more.

I don’t blame any frustrated fans; people are sick of losing and pressure to win is now, this team is built. Let down games like this bring back the same ol Cowboys feelings and it’s going to stir the negativity. IMO

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score

The roster is smoke and mirrors . It’s built by Jones to be a flashy front running roster that folds like a lawn chair with the slightest hint of adversity or injuries . It’s been the same for 25 years. Zero depth always under achieving . It’s not going anywhere , not this year not next not ever as long as the Jones’ have control . That’s reality . Dak’s career is doomed to be the same as Romo’s.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

It's how this board rolls.
That 6 and 1 start got expectations too high.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I know this is sarcasm but the last sentence actually holds some sentiment to it. Will they bounce back from this? This game is a momentum swing of the season and it could be in a bad way.

No one is going to forget how we got shut down today
I am glad that you got the sarcasm. IMO I think Dak and the Cowboys will come out of this a better team. The Titans got beat by the Texans and the Bills got beat badly today. I don’t think they are panicking. If memory serves me correct, I think the Bucs got killed by the Saints last year and we know how that turns out. I believe that the Cowboys will come out in good shape.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What? He's had 2 of the worst games of his career in the last 3 weeks. The offensive line is in shambles, and Zeke is way underperforming. The WRs can't catch a cold lately.
Please spread this across the board. People really don’t understand how dire our situation is considering the offense. Everything from playcalling to the QB, to the RB and receivers and O-line is in jeopardy.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
These reactions happen every time we lose a game! It's just our way of proving the Cowboys owe us something we don't deserve! :grin:

Last edited: