Video: I am so scared about the WR situation

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I am not willing to sit back and watch Noah Brown average 3 catches for 17 yards in his first 5 games, before he is finally replaced. BTW....thinking its ok to go 10-7 because that will win your division is flawed logic...that gets you ONE home playoff game and then an early exit if you are lucky enough to advance. You acquire as much talent as humanly possible, and worry about 2025 in 2025.
At the end of the day, we like our guys and there's nothing that you or me can do about it. We had a deep WR room when we played SF in January and they were all no shows.

starfan1

Reaction score
Sorry...but anytime you take the field with Noah Brown as a starter, you are in big trouble.
Browns much improved. Even though he played for the college I can’t stand I’ll root for him

Havic

Reaction score
Yes, such a big problem at WR, meanwhile lets ignore the elephant in the room with our O-line.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes, such a big problem at WR, meanwhile lets ignore the elephant in the room with our O-line.

Exactly, you can have a prime Jerry Rice and prime Randy Moss, and it won't matter if your oline can't block for crap.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Placing emotions over logic bites a lot of folks around here in the derriere. I'm just saying. ;)

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don't understand the fear. Allow the offense to take the field before jumping off the cliff.
Many receivers are made as they play. Just give them a chance.

You don't? Did you watch the playoff loss? That's still our offense, with Kellen Moore and minus our best WR.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Bingo...as for being 'scared'....gimme a break OP. I'm scared of death, taxes and my wife divorcing me for no good reason. The Cowboys WR room isn't even in my top 100. It's a friggin' GAME....whatever happens, happens.

The only thing I am scared of is grinning cockroaches.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't? Did you watch the playoff loss? That's still our offense, with Kellen Moore and minus our best WR.

Was it the receivers that lost that game? The defense was manhandled. Forget about Moore; as a leader, Dak has to take charge in a championship run.

Creeper

Reaction score
I liked Ced Wilson too, but he got over $7 million per year from Miami. That is a lot for Wilson. Considering they dumped Amari Cooper I might have paid Ced.

I just do not trust Noah Brown to suddenly be someone he has not been in all his years as a Cowboy which is 5 years now.

It is clear the Cowboys wanted to go cheap in 2022. Washington is making about $1 million, so is Brown. I don't have a problem going with the young guys like Houston and Tolbert, just don't tell me to be comfortable with it. It is a gamble. We have no idea how they will perform against NFL starting CBs. If Gallup is not 100%, and Brown is who we thought he was, and the rookies struggle, the offense could be a disaster in 2022. If the OL can't run block, it could be worst than a disaster.

Even with Washington Gallup, this WR corp looks weaker than the one they had last year. So does the OL. There has to be a dropoff on offense as a result.

Mannix

Reaction score
Let me get this straight....we are going after a guy (Denzel Mims) that is 6th on the Jets WR depth chart....and our WR corp isn't bottom 5 in the league? Yeah right....believe that if you want to.

Mannix

Reaction score
I liked Ced Wilson too, but he got over $7 million per year from Miami. That is a lot for Wilson. Considering they dumped Amari Cooper I might have paid Ced.

I just do not trust Noah Brown to suddenly be someone he has not been in all his years as a Cowboy which is 5 years now.

It is clear the Cowboys wanted to go cheap in 2022. Washington is making about $1 million, so is Brown. I don't have a problem going with the young guys like Houston and Tolbert, just don't tell me to be comfortable with it. It is a gamble. We have no idea how they will perform against NFL starting CBs. If Gallup is not 100%, and Brown is who we thought he was, and the rookies struggle, the offense could be a disaster in 2022. If the OL can't run block, it could be worst than a disaster.

Even with Washington Gallup, this WR corp looks weaker than the one they had last year. So does the OL. There has to be a dropoff on offense as a result.
Ced was well worth 7 million....he is a solid # 2 1/2 WR!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Let me get this straight....we are going after a guy (Denzel Mims) that is 6th on the Jets WR depth chart....and our WR corp isn't bottom 5 in the league? Yeah right....believe that if you want to.
We have a #1 and a #5 established. Everything else is a question mark.