I am starting to believe the Joneses hate the fans

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So Jerry and Stevie hear the fans. They read the comments. They know they are largely hated by the fan base. I am starting to believe they are now sticking it to the fans on purpose. Say All In yet do different. They need to sell season tickets and merchandise to fuel their greed and ego. Give the guppies some hope that’s the ticket. 30 years and counting so what? Spend your money on them. Suckers.

I think that’s a part of what’s going on here. Sad but probably true.

Thoughts?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So Jerry and Stevie hear the fans. They read the comments. They know they are largely hated by the fan base. I am starting to believe they are now sticking it to the fans on purpose. Say All In yet do different. They need to sell season tickets and merchandise to fuel their greed and ego. Give the guppies some hope that’s the ticket. 30 years and counting so what? Spend your money on them. Suckers.

I think that’s a part of what’s going on here. Sad but probably true.

Thoughts?
How can you hate the sheep who fill their coffers. The fans paid for the stadium and that big yacht. What is there to hate? The All in comment is to keep the Cowboys in the media cycle. Mission accomplished.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They have to hate themselves all this money, I mean you can't take it with you when you leave this earth

Big_D

Reaction score
They don't respect them that's for sure, just like they don't have enough respect for their players to hire legitimate personnel. Jerry and his fool of a son running things into oblivion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They love our money that allow them a lifestyle that they have. They hate that they need us. Its telling right now, more than ever.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
They don't hate them...they just don't care what they think. They love any fan from any team who buys a ticket to the stadium

doomsday9084

Reaction score
They think we are fools. Its not hatred. Its a fundamental level of disrespect. Jerry saying the "all in" thing was just trolling the fanbase.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I think they hate the Cowboys. Jimmy built a dynasty early and took Jerry by surprise, so Jerry had to fire him to ensure we wouldn’t win anymore.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the hate the fans. We are padding their pockets. I would say that Football has just become a hobby for them.
Right

They don’t hate us. They just don’t care enough. They are more focused on their passions and agendas .

It’s why Jethro continues pleading publicly cause he knows there’s some disconcerted efforts and attitudes .

But most casual Cowboy fans don’t care enough either . They just want to tune in to our games , be competitive and contending with some stars they can embrace .

Big_D

Reaction score
I think they hate the Cowboys. Jimmy built a dynasty early and took Jerry by surprise, so Jerry had to fire him to ensure we wouldn’t win anymore.

That's a twist we didn't see coming. He loses on purpose just to shove it in Jimmy's face.