I am starting to believe the Joneses hate the fans

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Does their hatred of fans overshadow the fact that they are being viewed as buffoons by all their peers and the media?
It doesn’t because they are narcissistic and believe they are smarter than everyone.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is exactly right, I wanted to make a thread saying pretty much the same thing but I can’t make threads yet. The Jones’s are so egotistical and arrogant it‘s disgusting. They definitely have People read comments and they are purposely ignoring anything and everything fans suggest or want.
I guarantee you if in the draft there’s let’s say “Joe Blow” available for our first pick and they see that fans really want “Joe“, they will pick someone else. Sounds crazy and you can say they don’t care what fans think, which they don’t, but they also are gonna show the fans who is in charge, who makes all the decisions.
it’s a damn clown show in Dallas and to be honest I don’t care if we go 0-17 every year for the rest of my life, 44 years I’ve been die hard but now I’m so sick of the Jones’s arrogance and incompetence it burns me up.
The fan base is about to lash out as never before. I truly believe the Goodwill is all gone.

Big_D

Reaction score
The fan base is about to lash out as never before. I truly believe the Goodwill is all gone.

We could only hope but I don't know what can be done. You're not hitting them in the pocketbook at this point.