I ask you. Taco or RB

Verdict

Reaction score
Would you rather have a soggy soft taco, or a stud running back right now. I said this pre draft .... we should have taken a running back early this year. There are several who could have helped us. Mixon, Hunt and others.

We could have easily traded back in the first and selected a running back and a project DE like we have in Taco.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Would you rather have a soggy soft taco, or a stud running back right now. I said this pre draft .... we should have taken a running back early this year. There are several who could have helped us. Mixon, Hunt and others.

We could have easily traded back in the first and selected a running back and a project DE like we have in Taco.
Taco or not, this team had bigger holes to fill than taking another RB, especially early

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Who cares! Damn, we're really fishing now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I said during the draft that they should consider drafting Dalvin Cook. He looks like a potential Super Star.

People ripped me for the suggestion.

I wanted to draft LeSean McCoy in the 2nd round in 2009 despite having Barber and Felix on the roster.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If we traded down into the mid rounds for a rb...sure.

After the stupidity of Zeke at 4 we would have been fools to take another rb in the 1st.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
No. However I think Taco's ceiling is basically Jabaal Sheard and
I think that maybe we could have gotten a better defensive player.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, seems to work just fine for the Steelers.
I know they run the 3-4.
That's my point.

If he had been drafted to play 4-3 DE, his stats would likely be similar to the other 1st round DEs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th