I ask you. Taco or RB

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really value your opinion, my friend, but I think you are a bit too optimistic in this case.

Think back to DLaw's rookie year and how much hate he received here. People moaned and groaned about how they gave up 2 picks for him.

I remember saying that he was good in college and was the best run defender of all the DE options.

As soon as they picked Taco, my first thought was that the same people in the Cowboys organization that pushed to draft DLaw were the ones that pushed to draft Taco because of their similarities.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wait...a RB? I can understand the rationale for pretty much any other position since we have a ton of holes but a RB after taking a Top-5 pick on one the previous year and him having almost an MVP-level rookie season? :huh:

Verdict

Reaction score
Wait...a RB? I can understand the rationale for pretty much any other position since we have a ton of holes but a RB after taking a Top-5 pick on one the previous year and him having almost an MVP-level rookie season? :huh:

The running game is so important to this team's success that you don't want to be held hostage by the lack of a superior backup who can actually excel. When Zeke takes a breather Morris is a piss poor substitute.