I believe Jimmy Johnson is interested Cowboys again

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I believe Jerry & Stephen wants Jimmy back , so he can take Cowboys to the promise land. Like Gruden he has years of experience watching NFL change as a media member to what it is, and will be able to transition fairly well with better talent.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
You got some balls telling people you actually believe that.

Or maybe the Jaylon Smith syndrome also known as ‘lack of awareness’.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no way.
they will go back to similar model tho.
13 days.
we'll find out.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I believe Jerry & Stephen wants Jimmy back , so he can take Cowboys to the promise land. Like Gruden he has years of experience watching NFL change as a media member to what it is, and will be able to transition fairly well with better talent.
Of course they want Jimmy.
Of course, it won't happen.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jimmy doesn't even seem that interested in television anymore. He only does the pre-game show.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Jimmy has other interests these days.

SkeletalWelllitBarbet-size_restricted.gif

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Dude, he can't even work one full day a week sitting in a Fox Studio. What makes you think he wants a 90 hour a week grind of an NFL coach again at his age?