I believe Jimmy Johnson is interested Cowboys again

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Dak_Attack_09, Jan 1, 2020.

  1. Dak_Attack_09

    Dak_Attack_09 Well-Known Member

    1,268 Messages
    1,212 Likes Received
    I believe Jerry & Stephen wants Jimmy back , so he can take Cowboys to the promise land. Like Gruden he has years of experience watching NFL change as a media member to what it is, and will be able to transition fairly well with better talent.
     
    Rockport likes this.
  2. CyberB0b

    CyberB0b Village Idiot

    10,238 Messages
    10,377 Likes Received
    Still drunk from last night?
     
  3. ShortRound131

    ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

    12,813 Messages
    42,190 Likes Received
    Hahahahhahhahhhaaa
    :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
     
  4. Hardline

    Hardline Well-Known Member

    10,925 Messages
    17,414 Likes Received
    This is why all new threads should be approved by the admins before making it to the forum.
     
  5. da_boyz_mk

    da_boyz_mk How 'Bout Dem Cowboys

    3,318 Messages
    1,734 Likes Received
    You got some balls telling people you actually believe that.

    Or maybe the Jaylon Smith syndrome also known as ‘lack of awareness’.
     
    EST_1986 and yimyammer like this.
  6. cml750

    cml750 Well-Known Member

    4,383 Messages
    3,369 Likes Received
    One heck of a party last night for the OP that spilled into the next day.
     
    PA Cowboy Fan, Zekeats and stasheroo like this.
  7. cowboyec

    cowboyec Well-Known Member

    16,562 Messages
    18,953 Likes Received
    no way.
    they will go back to similar model tho.
    13 days.
    we'll find out.
     
  8. big dog cowboy

    big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

    78,790 Messages
    50,768 Likes Received
  9. stasheroo

    stasheroo Well-Known Member

    61,303 Messages
    67,535 Likes Received
    :facepalm::facepalm:
     
  10. Bob-Lillys-War

    Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

    12,923 Messages
    13,052 Likes Received
    yes .

    and maybe put belichick as the linebackers coach ?
     
  11. ShortRound131

    ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

    12,813 Messages
    42,190 Likes Received
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
     
  12. Risen Star

    Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

    57,368 Messages
    99,350 Likes Received
    This guy nailed it.
     
    BoysForLife, Doomsday, cml750 and 3 others like this.
  13. GimmeTheBall!

    GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

    26,085 Messages
    9,315 Likes Received
    Of course they want Jimmy.
    Of course, it won't happen.
     
  14. pentatwirl

    pentatwirl Active Member

    62 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    You need to make this into a thread otherwise no one will see it.
     
  15. Cowfan75

    Cowfan75 Well-Known Member

    3,525 Messages
    3,961 Likes Received
    "Like Gruden"....not a comparison you should make when you're talking someone up.
     
    Furboy likes this.
  16. PA Cowboy Fan

    PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

    20,776 Messages
    41,593 Likes Received
    How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    Jimmy doesn't even seem that interested in television anymore. He only does the pre-game show.
     
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    daboyzruleperiod and pjtoadie like this.
  17. Jake

    Jake Curmudgeon

    18,689 Messages
    34,720 Likes Received
    Jimmy has other interests these days.

    [​IMG]
     
    Aven8 likes this.
  18. RoboQB

    RoboQB Well-Known Member

    4,295 Messages
    5,181 Likes Received
    Why penalize the 95% because of the actions of the other 5%?

    Terrible idea.
     
    Furboy likes this.
  19. CowboyChris

    CowboyChris Well-Known Member

    6,299 Messages
    3,395 Likes Received
    lol wrong on both accounts
     
  20. cowboy_ron

    cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

    14,957 Messages
    23,691 Likes Received
    Dude, he can't even work one full day a week sitting in a Fox Studio. What makes you think he wants a 90 hour a week grind of an NFL coach again at his age?
     
    Furboy, daboyzruleperiod and Xelda like this.

Share This Page