I believe Jimmy Johnson is interested Cowboys again

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no way Jimmy only works the pregame at fox and then gets on the boat, he doesn't want 80 hour weeks and front office politics at his age

DFWJC

Reaction score
I believe Jerry & Stephen wants Jimmy back , so he can take Cowboys to the promise land. Like Gruden he has years of experience watching NFL change as a media member to what it is, and will be able to transition fairly well with better talent.
Jeez man
:facepalm:
You have had some really bizarre postings lately

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry should've been on his knees begging back in 99. This ship sailed a long time ago. Jimmy is as comfortable as you can get in his retirement. Cushy job on Fox, paid for houses/boats.. Fishes all day. No way he ever sets foot on the sideline again.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Jerry & Stephen wants Jimmy back , so he can take Cowboys to the promise land. Like Gruden he has years of experience watching NFL change as a media member to what it is, and will be able to transition fairly well with better talent.
Jimmy is 76...

fansince68

Reaction score
Jimmy has other interests these days.

SkeletalWelllitBarbet-size_restricted.gif
ROTFLMO....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jimmy doesnt even care about his hair now!
He is too old now , would be like parcells a little senile and tire out easily.