I bet Dallas will sign OBJ now

ghst187

Reaction score
No team will pay OBJ 20 million a year after 2 acl surgeries

NYG is desperate right now, they have no one. I have to think they will be the highest bidder and possibly willing to sign a multi year deal while I cannot imagine we would. I would think Jerry would try to lowball him on a one or two year deal. But who knows.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Let’s not forget just how young Ceedee is. He seems to have learned a lot from Cooper, and I have no doubt he’ll learn from OBJ. It also never hurts a good young team (us) to add a guy in the locker room with a SB ring who’s been to the show.

Whom do you double? Ceedee and leave OBJ in man coverage? OBJ and leave Ceedee in man coverage? Or do you play zone and watch Dak carve you up using wideouts, TEs, and RBs? The last two games have been special, and everyone who knows the game has been crediting Dak more than Moore for orchestrating at the line. Let Moore design it and call it, as long as the guy on the field gets to read the defense and get us into the right plays.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We really need to sign him and get Ceedee some help because with Cooper here it was so much easier for him and now its a lot more tight coverage.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Which i don't understand. They should have been meeting with him already with plans to join a team on this long week.

I don't understand the delay.

It takes two to tango. If Odell was in a hurry to sign he'd already have a job.

JayFord

Reaction score
whos leading the negotiation?

is it Stephen?

if so forget it and lets move on

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Teams are going to want to see his medicals too. If OBJ wants to be an end of season "rental" I would be okay with signing him. I'm a bit unsure about a longer term deal for a guy that tore the same ACL twice in 15 months.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
If they are gonna sign him do it ASAP. We need him to learn the playbook and get familiar with Dak

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anyone agree??? And with Gallup and CeeDee looking better it could make this offense really good.

I'll be surprised. I think getting paid is more important than going to a contender for OBJ, and we're not going to pay him as much as he'll get offered by the Giants.

Ken

Reaction score
Ya but, to me, he isn't serious if he think he can play the last few weeks and actually make an impact in the playoffs.

817Gill

Reaction score
He didn't destroy the Rams locker room.
Has never “destroyed” a locker room lol. Once the media stops the narrative then you know it’s ok. They love perpetuating the diva WR narrative and rarely let it go once it’s a thing. The fact that they have stopped labeling him as such is great since that rarely ever happens. Once they stick you with that they usually don’t let up.