I blame this on JERRY

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I love him, him but you know what. I'm sick of this party before the dance. He has to buckle down and stop making this a show to generate money. they haven't won anything yet, We have problems in DEC and he is believing the hype. This party atmosphere is getting us nowhere. we are not good enough to believe the hype we need to play better and stay focused enough already Jerry !!!! I think I'm going to have to trade in my screen name. I blame him he is the Owner, he sets the standard.

superpunk

Reaction score
I wanted to respond to this, but then I realized that I have no ****ing clue what you're talking about. Congrats, I'm befuddled.

Was it a Lemon Party?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
WOOO PARTY!!!

ohh i didn't get invited....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Why not, if you are a person who needs to place blame to explain an off day then go for it. Myself I think Dallas played a bad game offensively and we lost. The team goes back to work Tuesday and I expect them to be ready to go this coming Sat.

thewireman

Reaction score
They had a party last week after the Detroit win, I don't know the exact day but my sisters friend works there and it was Jerrys party and she said a lot of people were drunk:eek::

superpunk

Reaction score
thewireman;1840048 said:
They had a party last week after the Detroit win, I don't know the exact day but my sisters friend works there and it was Jerrys party and she said a lot of people were drunk:eek::

If you're trying to tell me that adults of legal drinking age gathered together and consumed alcohol, well then I must say that I'm appalled that this sort of thing would go on in Roger Goodell's NFL.

(a) When can we suspend Jerry?
(b) Will a suspension be sufficient to keep him off the sidelines?

My Steelers-fan friend asked me why Jerry always comes onto the field yesterday. I replied..."I don't know. It's his team...does he need a reason?"

Fair enough.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I will blame the owner for...

1. finding a franchise qb from nowhere
2. convincing a guy to come in and coach, without giving him a title
3. keeping star players happy, and in cowboys uniforms
4. being 12-2...

thewireman

Reaction score
superpunk;1840058 said:
If you're trying to tell me that adults of legal drinking age gathered together and consumed alcohol, well then I must say that I'm appalled that this sort of thing would go on in Roger Goodell's NFL.

Yeah thats what I was saying:rolleyes:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Looks like someone is stuck in the switzer era, still blaming Jerry. Someone tell him the 90's have ended.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Your right What was I thinking no of you were in the Boxes.
I now know what Bill and Jimmy were thinking, Why they wanted out of here, They love the money, but that only lasts awhile.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1840079 said:
Your right What was I thinking no of you were in the Boxes.
I now know what Bill and Jimmy were thinking, Why they wanted out of here, They love the money, but that only lasts awhile.
Still :huh: