I blame this on JERRY

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1840084 said:
Good, I hate being alone. I have no idea the point, and the clarification doesn't help.

All I know for sure is he blames Jerry. I get that from the title. From there I am lost.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1840079 said:
Your right What was I thinking no of you were in the Boxes.
I now know what Bill and Jimmy were thinking, Why they wanted out of here, They love the money, but that only lasts awhile.

attempt at a translation:

Your right what was i thinking, none of you were in the boxes (up stairs suit-boxes?) I now know what Bill P. and Jimmy J. were thinking on the reasons to leave. They love the cash but it only last a while.

so i think hes saying Jerry is to controlling since he was on the sidlines...but aye buddy boo hoo he can go on the sidelines he owns the freakin team

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;1840109 said:
HAHAHAHA...well what my bro was stating is jerry loves all of this hype and media devotion for romo ....when he wins the big game then we can talk about how he is better the slice bread and all that stuff....this whole jesica simpson stuff is sickening she should not be up there getting all this media....romo needs to get his head back in the game and remember how last year felt.....

on another note...the fan (radio station here in ny) is claiming romo had gotten some girl pregnated...hmmm

this is all we need now....

Let me ask you something.

Do you think Tony Romo was the only guy that had a hot girlfriend in the audience last night?

I have always stated that the obsession with who Tony Romo is dating is extremely annoying.

However, I will never blame that on why Romo played so horrible.

Was she at the buffalo game? The Seattle Game?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Your Brain:

Brain_090407.jpg

Your brain on drugs:

image.php
:lmao2:

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840116 said:
Let me ask you something.

Do you think Tony Romo was the only guy that had a hot girlfriend in the audience last night?

I have always stated that the obsession with who Tony Romo is dating is extremely annoying.

However, I will never blame that on why Romo played so horrible.

Was she at the buffalo game? The Seattle Game?

i understand BUT who is romo?

he is the quaterback for the best team in the nfl...why bring bad media to himself...

wait till the season is over then go get yourselfs 20 broads to have fun with.....

superpunk

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1840079 said:
Your right What was I thinking no of you were in the Boxes.
I now know what Bill and Jimmy were thinking, Why they wanted out of here, They love the money, but that only lasts awhile.

Dude.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;1840122 said:
i understand BUT who is romo?

he is the quaterback for the best team in the nfl...why bring bad media to himself...

wait till the season is over then go get yourselfs 20 broads to have fun with.....

So he isn't allowed to have a relationship during the season?

Also, what bad media?

I think I am a little confused here.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I thought I got it, then he laughed at something i didn't get then I re-read some things and decided that I got nothing.

the kid 05

Reaction score
stealth;1840140 said:
I thought I got it, then he laughed at something i didn't get then I re-read some things and decided that I got nothing.

i was laughing cuz superp did the dude. from those annoying Budweiser commercials

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/whammyhammer.gif

the kid 05

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1840191 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/whammyhammer.gif

no whammies! no whammies!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
We will rue the day Jerry threw a Christmas Party.

Must be the reason for all the December swoons.

I guess God isn't a Cowboys fan after all.