I bought a Trey Lance jersey

Chasing6

Reaction score
Why do you hate Trey.

Stop lying to yourself. Tell your peeps why and be free.
He is not a QB.

Could not start in HS until a Senior. Was more of a RB. Only had 55 completions all season. Was not recruited as a QB. Zero interest. Only interest was to play defense. Plays 1 year in College and now he is supposed to be the starting QB in Dallas?

Hohense has more experience than he does. Every QB in the NFL 1st 2nd or 3rd string had more passing attempts than Trance on his career.

plymkr

Reaction score
He is not a QB.

Could not start in HS until a Senior. Was more of a RB. Only had 55 completions all season. Was not recruited as a QB. Zero interest. Only interest was to play defense. Plays 1 year in College and now he is supposed to be the starting QB in Dallas?

Hohense has more experience than he does. Every QB in the NFL 1st 2nd or 3rd string had more passing attempts than Trance on his career.
Did you feel this way when he was a 49er?

plymkr

Reaction score
100%. I laughed at Niners fans. That trade cost them at least 1 SB.
I agree, I also thought the 49ers over traded for him. Now he’s a Cowboy and I’m going to root for him as much as anyone else on the team. I will give you respect for being consistent. If you didn’t think he could play with the 49ers then it’s fair to think he can’t play now. I respect the consistency. I’m hoping he proves everyone wrong because that will make the Cowboys a better overall team.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree, I also thought the 49ers over traded for him. Now he’s a Cowboy and I’m going to root for him as much as anyone else on the team. I will give you respect for being consistent. If you didn’t think he could play with the 49ers then it’s fair to think he can’t play now. I respect the consistency. I’m hoping he proves everyone wrong because that will make the Cowboys a better overall team.
He might be able to play at some point, but he is so far behind in his development. Examples Manning threw over 900 attempts in HS.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Purdy saved Lynch's job.