I bought a Trey Lance jersey

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Right now I’d give that Trey Lance Jersey the same odds on shelf-life as a Deuce Vaughn Jersey.

Anyone here buy a Chad Hutchinson Jersey? :muttley:

GMO415

Reaction score
I plan to wear it kickoff, week 1.

Here’s hoping one day it’s worth a fortune and he’s a multi time sb champion ! Yeehaw!!

Anyone else own one?
I don't think the jersey monetary game works that way, but regardless I stopped wearing jerseys with another man's name on it. I just wear custom jerseys with my name on them.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think the jersey monetary game works that way, but regardless I stopped wearing jerseys with another man's name on it. I just wear custom jerseys with my name on them.
What position do you play? I also can't find your stats.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think it's best to consider that jersey a long-term investment, assuming it pays off at all. It'll likely require an ongoing process to pay off. :grin:

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would bet money Troy's record without Emmitt is sub .500.
Emmitt missed 7 games with his career in Dallas.
2 in 1993, due to no contract, as we know they lost both games. 35-16 by Washington, and 13-10 to Buffalo. And had a chance to win that game.

1 each in 94, 96, 99
2 in 2001
I have not looked at it all yet to see if they won or lost those games.

In 94, he did not play in the last game of the season, they lost to NYG 15-10

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If you are a SB ready team now, why in the hell would you trade up to draft the most inexperienced QB in the entire draft?

Because he can run? What kind is sense does that make.
San Francisco thought they were drafting Lamar Jackson 2.0. Supposedly what upset Shanahan was Lance’s athleticism was not that special when they were in Mini camp his rookie season. Cowherd said it on one of his shows. Goes to show how worthless pro day work outs really are.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
San Francisco thought they were drafting Lamar Jackson 2.0. Supposedly what upset Shanahan was Lance’s athleticism was not that special when they were in Mini camp his rookie season. Cowherd said it on one of his shows. Goes to show how worthless pro day work outs really are.
To me, it shows how worthless CowTurd is.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
2 in 1993, due to no contract, as we know they lost both games. 35-16 by Washington, and 13-10 to Buffalo. And had a chance to win that game.

1 each in 94, 96, 99
2 in 2001

As time goes on, #22 looks even greater…. If possible. You just don’t know what you got until it’s gone. Always healthy, always good for a first down, always available to eat up the clock.

I don’t know why people in the forums harp on his athleticism. He doesn’t look much different than young Dak when scrambling, More of a downhill runner. Able to make the runs when needed, but not going to Vick, Lamar, or even RG3 you.

fivetwos

Reaction score

1 each in 94, 96, 99
2 in 2001

The game in Atlanta the Sunday before the snow TG game in 93, he was injured on his first carry (zero yard gain). He did not return, and also missed the game four days later. They lost both. That team was 0-4 without him and 15-0 with him.

Cowboy Roy once mentioned that Aikman never won a game without Emmitt, which I found to be tough to believe, so I did the research.

Shockingly true. Unless I missed something, Aikman has never won an NFL game that Smith didn’t play in.

Chasing6

Reaction score

1 each in 94, 96, 99
2 in 2001

So only scored 16, 10 and 10 points and the defense still kept us in 2 of those games.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
As time goes on, #22 looks even greater…. If possible. You just don’t know what you got until it’s gone. Always healthy, always good for a first down, always available to eat up the clock.

I don’t know why people in the forums harp on his athleticism. He doesn’t look much different than young Dak when scrambling, More of a downhill runner. Able to make the runs when needed, but not going to Vick, Lamar, or even RG3 you.
He is an above average athlete at quarterback but you are 100% right. He is not the speed of Vick or RG3 or the truck that Allen is. I think Lance could be our best running back though.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

1 each in 94, 96, 99
2 in 2001

They usually never had a capable bkup to emmitt so that is part of the reason.