I bought a Trey Lance jersey

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I plan to wear it kickoff, week 1.

Here’s hoping one day it’s worth a fortune and he’s a multi time sb champion ! Yeehaw!!

Anyone else own one?
It is ok to support any player you want.

Well the jones boys thank you , that will buy something for their yacht !
Keep buying the jerseys etc and you will have that yacht in good shape in no time.

Just a shame the $ goes to jerry and his brood.

Fans just keep giving Jerry $ for the last 29 years even though he cant get the team past the div round in 29 years ,
Fans just keep giving him money. It is a great scam he has going.
Just pretend to be a nfl team and here comes the $ (not just jerseys, but psl's and other merch
Lie when you need to ( All in scam) fans still give you $

Actually the psl's make it so every home game is sold out, the holder is just stuck with it if he cant sell them.
That is most of the $ jerry makes right there and it is guaranteed ~!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....forever.... lol, like I say the whole thing is the perfect scam.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lmao.. you really have a "thing" about Lance don't you.

Two Cowboys QB's you have no time for.. Lance and Aikman.
I do have a thing about wasting a 4the round pick and $5.3M. You are 100% correct. Trance was and is a waste.

I have absolutely nothing against Troy. I am just not delusional on what his role was on the best team ever assembled.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think I would like to wear a Belichick in 25 !! jersey.

Or Dont extend just defend !!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I do have a thing about wasting a 4the round pick and $5.3M. You are 100% correct. Trance was and is a waste.

I have absolutely nothing against Troy. I am just not delusional on what his role was on the best team ever assembled.
Well imo Troy wasnt as great as some think, but he did always play good or better in the playoffs in those SB years.
It just seemed like to me he turned it on when playoffs started.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well imo Troy wasnt as great as some think, but he did always play good or better in the playoffs in those SB years.
It just seemed like to me he turned it on when playoffs started.
Who knows Troy possibly could have been way more dominant if needed. The point is he rarely needed to be. He just needed to be efficient.

rambo2

Reaction score
He is not a QB.

Could not start in HS until a Senior. Was more of a RB. Only had 55 completions all season. Was not recruited as a QB. Zero interest. Only interest was to play defense. Plays 1 year in College and now he is supposed to be the starting QB in Dallas?

Hohense has more experience than he does. Every QB in the NFL 1st 2nd or 3rd string had more passing attempts than Trance on his career.
Lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually the psl's make it so every home game is sold out, the holder is just stuck with it if he cant sell them.
That is most of the $ jerry makes right there and it is guaranteed ~!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....forever.... lol, like I say the whole thing is the perfect scam.
TV revenue.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who knows Troy possibly could have been way more dominant if needed. The point is he rarely needed to be. He just needed to be efficient.
Troy could have set all kinds of passing records. But they did not have or need that type of team.
He did not care about stats, he cared about winning.
He said that if he was told he would not complete a pass all season long, but they would win the SB. He said he would take that gladly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is not a QB.

Could not start in HS until a Senior. Was more of a RB. Only had 55 completions all season. Was not recruited as a QB. Zero interest. Only interest was to play defense. Plays 1 year in College and now he is supposed to be the starting QB in Dallas?

Hohense has more experience than he does. Every QB in the NFL 1st 2nd or 3rd string had more passing attempts than Trance on his career.
I see...you hate a dallas cowboys QB because he's ...."not a QB". Got it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what I am asking of Dak...in the big games. Especially when the team is struggling. Be efficient. Take care.

Don't single-handedly cause more harm. 13-7 at halftime would have been a lot better than 27-7, yes?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Troy could have set all kinds of passing records. But they did not have or need that type of team.
He did not care about stats, he cared about winning.
He said that if he was told he would not complete a pass all season long, but they would win the SB. He said he would take that gladly.
I understand that. However, when Emmitt held out or was injured. Troy did not take over games. We lost when Emmitt did not play.