I can't believe Parcells just said...

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
Listen to it again. I just did. He NEVER said class. He said he has the most clients in the NFL. Not class. He said he respected him. That's it.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
:eek::
CIWhitefish said:
Listen to it again. I just did. He NEVER said class. He said he has the most clients in the NFL. Not class. He said he respected him. That's it.
If that's true then thank you for clearing that up.
Sorry for the mistaken thread although I was still surprised to hear BP speak so highly of him.

Thanks again.

phew.

gosuns

Reaction score
People, People, People....

The agents ONLY job is to stand up for his client. Think about it... If you're making $100,000 a year in your job and you're paying $6,000 a year or 6% of your pre-tax income to someone you're paying to be your liason between you and your managers you're going to EXPECT that person to represent you the way YOU want to be represented.

Drew works for these players and they pay him very well to do so. The players he represents love him because he PROTECTS his guys and never sacrifices their best intrest or goes against his client publicly.

Drew is a great agent who from everything I have heard deals very fairly with teams while still doing his job which is to get his client PAID!

The business of being an agent is a fickle business that very few can thrive in let alone build up an empire where you have a fleet of other agents working beneath you. If you suck at what you do and are truly a bad person you won't last long.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Exactly. The agent's job is basically to look like a greedy, self-serving, selfish scumbag so his client doesn't have to.

Reaction score
I've always respected Drew. We don't know the man personally so we go by what the media portrays and alot of times if you don't kiss their a** they will drag you in the mud

groverat

Reaction score
I love how fans who read a few articles are suddenly experts into a man's characters and freak out when a trust source (Parcells) speaks highly of him.

mschmidt64

Reaction score
VoR said:
BP said Rosenhaus has never lied to him and that's not always the case with agents in the NFL.

I'll trust that.

I will too.

Rosenhaus may be a shark but I have never thought of him like I do the Postons.

I think Rosenhaus probably is a win-at-all costs, no holds barred type of guy.

But I don't know why people would equate that with classlessness.

Probably a dislike for TO. That is usually what has been driving all the irrationality.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
groverat said:
I love how fans who read a few articles are suddenly experts into a man's characters and freak out when a trust source (Parcells) speaks highly of him.

I love those SA hand puppet avatars.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Just because someone smiles in public and dresses nicely, doesn't mean they won't lie to your face. I'll always take the guy who is always up front and honest with me. There's a reason Drew Rosenhaus has more clients in the NFL than anyone else...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Rosenhaus personifies all that is CLASS-LESS.

not really, he gets his clients the best deals, and has a good rapport with organizations, the Postons on the other hand...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
some people act like they know drew r. personally to judge him.:rolleyes:

there's a saying, I think it goes something like this,

"don't believe everything you read" ;)

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
there's a saying, I think it goes something like this,

"don't believe everything you read" ;)
hey thanks alot, i really needed that. so who do i make the check out to?:)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
groverat said:
I have my own eyes and ears.
But thanks for your worthless input.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey, how much did Rosenhaus pay that kid he saved any way? :laugh2:

Jay

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I have my own eyes and ears.
But thanks for your worthless input.

That's the whole point. You don't know the guy, and you only see and read what the media puts out. You basically just confirmed his statement.

groverat

Reaction score
He has 4000 posts on the Internet I wouldn't question his vast insider knowledge of the NFL.