I can't make excuses for this team anymore

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I just witnessed literal panicking and biggest reach in the history of the draft.

Any hope that things would change once Jerry hands over control was just demolished.

Verdict

Reaction score
If he turns into a player who would be a top 10 pick then he is worth waiting on. Too bad Jack didn't make it to our pick in the 3rd. We could have picked up three first round talents again in this draft.

CWR

Reaction score
I just witnessed literal panicking and biggest reach in the history of the draft.

Any hope that things would change once Jerry hands over control was just demolished.

Sure didn't sound like they panicked. Unless they typically smile and high 5 while doing so.

walt_a_s

Reaction score
I am always amazed at the level of expertise on this board. Nothing but retired hall of fame personnel people here. Why are you fans at all? Lots of places to go and things to do that might make you happy so try that. Give these kids a chance and the staff some support for doing their best. Obviously something most of you have no clue how to do.

CWR

Reaction score
I guess you weren't watching the war room cam. It was keystone cop worthy.

If it makes you feel any better, had things gone thier way last night wed have Lynch who also wouldn't have had an impact this year.

Can't say this was my preference but I have a hard time berating then for taking him.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
I am always amazed at the level of expertise on this board. Nothing but retired hall of fame personnel people here. Why are you fans at all? Lots of places to go and things to do that might make you happy so try that. Give these kids a chance and the staff some support for doing their best. Obviously something most of you have no clue how to do.

Just let us share our thoughts and opinions. We're not scouts and hopefully we're wrong. But there's comfort in venting with others.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
If we picked jack first, then we probably could have had smith in the third:)

That was my thought as well. Then Cowboys would have had THREE first round picks in consecutive drafts. :D