I can't make excuses for this team anymore

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
You seem so depressed man, go drink a beer and relax.

I am fine. I just get tired of inept management screwing the pooch every year and expecting different results. You couldn't have drawn up a worse case scenario for picks 4, 34 and 67 in this draft. A literal disaster. No wonder so many have simply given up on this team and simply wait for the current management to disappear.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I am fine. I just get tired of inept management screwing the pooch every year and expecting different results. You couldn't have drawn up a worse case scenario for picks 4, 34 and 67 in this draft. A literal disaster. No wonder so many have simply given up on this team and simply wait for the current management to disappear.

Yah man you should totally be running this team, you would be winning superbowls 100%

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BoqrRo9IEAAN1yi.jpg

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nope. Pick 34 is worth 560 points. The equivalent of 3 mid 3rd round picks. With those 3 third rd picks we could have had a starting SS and rid ourselves of Church's salary, a starting CB ridding ourselves of Carrs salary and easily still drafted Jaylon Smith.

Add that to the over reach of selecting the 8th best player at pick 4 and the 92nd best player at 67 and we left the equivalent of 5 starting caliber players on the board and 2 contributors. It is a disastrous effort.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It always amazes me how many out of work professional scouts and NFL personnel people are cowboys fans and post here.